Howto: reduce excessive AI stability (SP only)

Discussion in 'Automobilista - General Discussion' started by tpw, Mar 25, 2017.

1. tpw

tpw Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

If you want to edit the MCR200 for instance:

path_to_your\Steam\steamapps\common\AMSBeta\GameData\Vehicles\MCR2000\MCR2000_Upgrades.ini

If you're not using the Beta then it is (I think)
    path_to_your\Steam\steamapps\common\Automobilista\GameData\Vehicles\MCR2000\MCR2000_Upgrades.ini

2. ECAR_Tracks

ECAR_Tracks Member

I overstate about the "15 min uninstall", actually I tried 3 days in sequence. And I tried everything, I assure you.

I was quicker than the rest of the field (Hockenheim ring), but when I was lapping a back runner he just crash and make me spin again and again... They didn't even try to dive-bomb (which also would be non-sense since he was being lapped), they simply aim the rear of my car and hit it... and I spun, the crasher happily keeps racing as nothing had happened with no damage and my race destroyed...

So there must be something very wrong with RRE AI behavior at least in DTM package... maybe others be good, I can't tell.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Eimantas Mereščenkovas

Eimantas Mereščenkovas New Member

For me the AI started driving around on 2 wheels... What am I doing wrong? Thanks^^