Tire setup - Help with Mini at Oulton

Discussion in 'Automobilista - General Discussion' started by skiptor, Jun 2, 2017.

1. skiptor

skiptor New Member AMS2 Club Member

I've recently fallen in love with the Mini at Oulton, I just love the way the combo flows. I'm having a really hard time getting the rear tire temps up though. Does anyone have a decent race setup for this combo? I'd like a balanced one I can run races with, rather than a hot lap one. I searched on race department and I couldn't find anything.

Thank you!!

2. Paulo Gomes

Paulo Gomes Active Member AMS2 Club Member

The only thing you can do is play with tire pressures... first try to balance the tire pressures, do a couple of laps, go to setup menu, see the diference in pressures, and try to match both front wheels around 210kpa, an then for the rear tires, you can play a bit with them too, for example, if you push the rear pressure up to 290kpa will act like a stiffer rear anti-roll bar in comparasion to have them in the 270kpa range. In front wheel cars forget about putting tempeture in the rear tires, just use them as a way to change the behaviour of the car. This my opnion, so take it with a grain of salt and do your own research.