AMS Steam Achievements - Feedback & Reports here

Discussion in 'Automobilista - General Discussion' started by Renato Simioni, Jun 9, 2017.

1. Renato Simioni

Renato Simioni Administrator Staff Member

AMS v1.4.3 includes initial implementation of Steam Achievements.

This topic is for feedback & reports on any issues you run while gunning for with these achievements. You´re also welcome also suggest some new ones, as we may add a few extras down the line :)

Please keep in mind achievements in Beta will not count for Main Release and vice versa.

The ones marked in red are not yet implemented - we´ll update the list as these get added:

Easy
    Be a Star - Rookie Level: Win a race (minimum 10 cars, 15min , 85% Strength)
    Flying Lap - Rookie Level: Start from pole position (minimum 10 cars, 15min, 85% Strength)
    Pace setter - Rookie Level: Record the fastest lap in a race (minimum 10 cars, 15min, 85% Strength)
    Racking up the miles: Drive 1,000km (622mi)
    VROOOM: Reach 360km/h (224mph)
    Drive Everything: Drive all the cars in the roster (have to set a valid lap time in any game mode)
    Ah the 60s - Reach 300km/h with F-Vintage

Medium
    Be a Star - Advanced Level: Win a race (minimum 10 cars, 30min, 95% Strength)
    Flying Lap - Advanced Level: Start from pole position (minimum 10 cars, 30min, 95% Strength)
    Pace setter - Advanced Level: Record the fastest lap in a race (minimum 10 cars, 30mins, 100% Strength)
    Got what it takes: Win a race without any driving assists (minimum 20 laps, 30min, 95% strength)
    Twist of Fate: Win a race after starting from last place (minimum 20 laps, 30min, 95% strength)
    No Harm no foul: Win a race after repairing your car (minimum 10 cars)
    The Brazilian Peak: Win a Stock Cars V8 championship (minimum 20 cars, 12 races, of 30min each. 95% AI strength)

Hard
    Be a Star - Pro Level: Win a race (minimum 10 cars, 1h, 105% Strength)
    Flying Lap - Pro Level: Start from pole position (minimum 10 cars, 1h 105% Strength)
    Pace setter - Pro Level: Record the fastest lap in a race (minimum 10 cars, 1h, 105% Strength)
    Pure champ: Win a championship without any assists (minimum 12 races, 30min each, 20 cars, 95% Strength)
    Perfect Day: Complete a Grand Chelem (start from pole, lead every lap of the race, record the fastest lap. Minimum 30 min, 10 cars, 95% strength)
    Alien form: Complete a Grand Chelem with full AI strength (start from pole, lead every lap of the race, record the fastest lap. Minimum 30min, 10 cars, 120% AI strength)
    Trophy collector: Win default championship with every series (minimum 10 cars, 12 races of min 30min each, 95% AI strength)
    Fitting(paldi) Tribute: Win a Formula Retro championship driving Emerson´s Copersucar
    Hoffmannesque: Win 12 Stock Car V8 and Opala Stock Cars championships in total
    Pole Position King: Win more than 68 poles with top formula series (minimum 10 cars, 95% Strength)
    GOAT: Win more than 91 races with top formula series - F-Vintage, F-Retro, F-Classic, F-V12, F-V10, F-Reiza, F-Extreme, F-Ultimate (minimum 10 cars, 30min, 100% Strength)

Fun / Creative
    Stealin´it: Win a race after not leading any lap before the last
    Round We Go: Drive the Earth’s circumference (40,075km, 24,902mi)
    Moonmadness: Drive the Moon’s distance to the Earth (384,400km, 238,855mi)
    Not a drop to spare: Win the race with less than 1l of fuel in the tank
    Breaking The First Rule - Hit Your Teammate
    Iron Bladder - Complete A 4+ Hour Race
    Ramping Up the Challenge: Win a race in a Super Truck track against Super Trucks while driving a F-Vee (minimum 10 cars, 10 laps)

Multiplayer / TT related:
    Getting to grips: Finish a multiplayer race in Reiza Server without leaving the track and with no damage to your car (minimum 5 players)
    Eyes on the Road: Finish 10 multiplayer race in Reiza servers without leaving the track and with no damage to your car (minimum 5 players)
    Ready for the big time: Finish 50 multiplayer race in Reiza servers without leaving the track and with no damage to your car (minimum 5 players)
    Making a name: Win a multiplayer race in Reiza Server without leaving the track and with no damage to your car (minimum 5 players)
    All ranked up: Complete TT Rank (one ranked TT lap with each car class in boards featuring at least 20 results)
    Road Warrior - Set A Time Trial Time on Every Track and Layout

Last edited: Jun 29, 2017
    • Like Like x 11
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. FS7

FS7 controller filters off please AMS2 Club Member

Good list, I see some of my suggestions from the other thread were included.:)
    I do have some suggestions, though:
    Maybe others will disagree with me but I'm not sure 90% AI difficulty can be called rookie/easy, maybe lower the requirement to 85% and raise the hard/pro requirements to 115%?
    Just my 2 cents, although I'm open to other people's opinions on this.
    Imo the description for this one needs more clarification. Does "all the cars in the roster" mean all the cars in the base game? Or does the player need DLC cars to get this achievement?
    Some achievement suggestions:
    Drive Everywhere: set a valid lap time in all track locations in the base game.
    Without a scratch: complete a clean race (no contact with other cars or going offtrack, minimum 20 cars, 15 minutes).
    Engineer: save a custom setup.
    Out of my way: lap another car in a race.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Ernie

Ernie Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Seems like i won't get most of the achievements, because i race almost always online.:(
    I would like to see that some "singleplayer achievements" will catchable in multiplayer too.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. CCKaren

CCKaren Active Member AMS2 Club Member

My House - Win at a track with 5 different cars.
    Wake Up Call - Drive a lap of Mendig Bergschleife at 6am

Also I see my Breaking the First Rule one made it into the list. I need the hat-trick now.

• Like Like x 2
  5. wowbagger

wowbagger Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Sebastian Fettle - Spend 100x longer on messing about with RCDs, AIWs, _upgrade.ini's, and chatting about it in the forums than on actual racing in game.

(this refers to my own OCD rather than any comment on the state of the game)

Last edited: Jun 10, 2017
    • Funny Funny x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. pennarguy

pennarguy Active Member AMS2 Club Member

An achievement, to somehow achieve none of the achievements. "Hard", but doable. :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Kevin Peat

Kevin Peat Active Member AMS2 Club Member

How about one for setting the fastest time on a TT leaderboard with 20+ times?

• Like Like x 2
  8. Lorencini

Lorencini Luciano Lorencini AMS2 Club Member

What the GOAT achievement refers to?

9. FS7

Schumacher's record of 91 wins in F1 (GOAT = greatest of all time).

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. Fabio Rodrigues

Fabio Rodrigues New Member AMS2 Club Member

Heh, nice list. So I take it you couldn't have very long names? ;)

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. XettMan

XettMan Active Member

Please add achievements for the win or completion of every default championship of every series.

So each default championship get its own achievement.
    One achievement for Mini Cooper, one for Boxer and so on.

This would motivate to complete every default championship and tracks career progress.
    Otherwise I would need pen and paper to note wich championship I already completed in single player career.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Marius H

Marius H Internal Beta Tester Staff Member AMS2 Club Member

I mag suggest to avoid any online achievements. Most people hate them because you are dependent on other people, the community size and if the mp side isn't dead.

Such games that have a low or dead mp are Max Payne 3, some CODs, Homefront revolution etc etc.so for lots of people 100% is impossible cause the mp is low or dead

Offline achievements are the best cause it also add some longevity when someone decide to play this game in 2020+ and still is able to do the achievements

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. FS7

Ideally all achievements should be stuff that can be done either online or offline.

14. Vaken

Vaken Member AMS2 Club Member

((Sorry for the cross-post, but this seems a better place to say this))

Bugs or at least unexpected behaviour :
    • Got No harm no foul though I didn't repair anything.
    • Got Not a drop to spare after the end of the race, during the "return to pit" lap.
    • Vrooom has a progression bar. Shouldn't it be a "done" / "not done" thing ?
    • Got 1/68 in Pole Position King though I didn't drive any F1-type car yet.
    • Round We Go shows 1000/nnn though I made only 95 km.
    • Moonmadness shows 40,075/NNN (and still 95 km).
    • Didn't get Flying Lap - Rookie though I got the pole in a compliant race (Be a Star and Pace Setter ok). AI strength was set to 95% if that's relevant.

15. FS7

I just downloaded the update and checked the achievements before starting the game, mine also show 1,000/40,075 & 40,075/384,400. I'm guessing after you reach 1,000km "Round We Go" starts counting properly, and the same goes for "Moonmadness". Still odd though and should be fixed.

16. Guiga

Guiga New Member

Didn't get the 300km/h achievement for the F-Vintage despite reaching 304km/h in a valid race session.

17. Balrog

Balrog Active Member AMS2 Club Member

I received both "Round we go" and "Moonmadness" during my first free practice session after the update, although I'm pretty sure I don't deserve them yet, there's no way I already drove almost 400k kms in the game.

18. MrRandom287

MrRandom287 Active Member AMS2 Club Member

I got VROOM for doing absolutely nothing...

19. XettMan

XettMan Active Member

I git "No harm no fouk" after winning my first race without being in the pits.

Tge progress bar of "Ah the 60s" remains at 0/300 although I drove some rounds with an F-Vintage car.

I like that "Trophy Collector" now has a progress bar. What I don't like is that I am too slow for the 95% AI. Now I need to practice much more...:D

20. Renato Simioni

Renato Simioni Administrator Staff Member

Some of the achievements like the distance ones use legacy data from the user for a few months back.

We´ve just commited some fixes now in v1.4.31. Please let us know if you experience any other oddities.

• Informative Informative x 1