AI runs out of fuel

Discussion in 'Automobilista - Help & Support' started by distortion, Jun 14, 2017.

1. distortion

distortion New Member

yesterday i have done a single race with caterham 360R, supersport and the 270R. I have a edited track.gdb so I can run a bit more ai cars, 33. Fuel was 2X, track hockenheim. After 9 laps all the 360R and supersport ran out of fuel, just after I have pitted for fuel. Can someone explain to me why this was happening?

thank you

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. kmikiwi

kmikiwi Member

Hi there, I've a similar problem with de MARCAS Series... they go out of fuel using x6 ... I made my pitstop.. but they, Die on track .... Another question is... Can I change something to make the Formula 3 Series can make PitStop? I know for default that series doesn't stop.. but. ..

Thanks!

3. hashegotabeard

hashegotabeard Active Member AMS2 Club Member

For series that don't refuel in the real-life races they're based on, cars are now set to not take on fuel. This was added in a recent update.

• Like Like x 1
  4. kmikiwi

kmikiwi Member

But what happened with marcas? marcas doesn't make pit stop too? or maybe put this option for mistake? can I disable for personal use?

5. hashegotabeard

hashegotabeard Active Member AMS2 Club Member

I'm not familiar with the real-life Marcas series, but if they do not pit for fuel in the real races then it will be the same as the Caterhams.

If you select the Marcas via the 'All cars & Tracks' icon instead, re-fueling should be allowed and this will hopefully stop them running out of fuel :)

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. kmikiwi

kmikiwi Member

That works! thank you so much!