AMS Steam Achievements - Feedback & Reports here

Discussion in 'Automobilista - General Discussion' started by Renato Simioni, Jun 9, 2017.

1. pennarguy

pennarguy Active Member AMS2 Club Member

I've been playing the game since it first came out, but all achievements for me have started at "0".
    Don't really care about achievements, just pointing it out.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. XettMan

XettMan Active Member

Yes, it seems yesterday all the achievements have been locked again.
    I hope Reiza will tell us when it will make sense to try to start unlocking them.

3. Juan Reinoso

Juan Reinoso Doctor SimRacing AMS2 Club Member

The same to me

4. Renato Simioni

Renato Simioni Administrator Staff Member

Apologies folks, it slipped without mention that we reset the Achievements on friday to avoid anomalies with logging of data from before the update´s release.

It should hopefully all be sorted now, but if you find issues please report here.

• Like Like x 1
  5. XettMan

XettMan Active Member

Unlocked again "No harm no foul" without being in the pits.

6. Vaken

Vaken Member AMS2 Club Member

Still didn't get Flying Lap - Rookie though I should.
    Pole Position King is still at 1/68, without meeting the requirements.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2017
  7. XettMan

XettMan Active Member

"Trophy Collector" requires to win all 30 default championship.
    Each with at least 12 races. But for example the Mini championship consists of only 10 races. So is the default Mini championship with only 10 races valid?

8. XettMan

XettMan Active Member

Is it possible to add an achievement "Trophy Collector Rookie"?
    Because I am a very slow unskilled driver. There is no way for me to beat the 95% AI, but I can beat the 85% AI.

9. FS7

FS7 controller filters off please AMS2 Club Member

"Vrooom" & "Ah the 60s" seem to be glitched, I hit 303kph in F-Vintage & 370kph in F-V10 during races against AI and never got the achievements.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Balrog

Balrog Active Member AMS2 Club Member

You can only get them if you are over the desired speed limit for a significant time (for 5-10 seconds). I was able to get the "Vrooom" achievment on Patrick Giranthon's Monza with the Formula Extreme by cutting the first chicane at full speed.:D (Although I was already over 360 km/h on the main straight.)

11. FS7

FS7 controller filters off please AMS2 Club Member

If that's the case then Reiza needs to update the achievement description (or even better, fix the achievement so that it pops as soon as we reach 360kph).

12. Vaken

Vaken Member AMS2 Club Member

I made a test. I reached "only" 358 km/h, and it lasted less than 100 meters. But the "progress" bar in the Steam client shows 358/360. So it seems that the game registers the top speed almost immediately for the achievement.

But well, achievements are still certainly buggy. If Steam is to be believed, more than 6% of the players have achieved the distance earth-moon, but about 0.1% have won a rookie race :confused:

Last edited: Jul 15, 2017
  13. pennarguy

pennarguy Active Member AMS2 Club Member

The achievements really are a joke, saw a player with only 10.9 hours total time played with 5 achievements, one of which was the Moon Madness thingy lol.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Sólyom Tibor

Sólyom Tibor New Member AMS2 Club Member

Hi, some issues:
    - Flying Lap achievements don't work (none of them)
    - lot of championships doesn't have the requirements of Trophy Collector (not only rounds, but minimum cars in RX)
    - Formula Retro championship doesn't work, after the win of the 1. round, I have 0 points, and the next round is Race 1. I won the race at 105% AI, 30 min, 14 cars, from the last place, without any assist and no achievement for anything, but the reason should be the championship is bugged.
    - I've also got No harm no fool without any repair
    Thanks

• Like Like x 1
  15. XettMan

XettMan Active Member

Championships at all are bugged.
    When an event is restarted and then
    left without being finished, season continues with next event after resuming season. Reproducable.
    So singleplayer makes no sense.
    Season is bugged and some achievements also.

What's so complicated about such simple stuff like tracking progress and counting times and numbers?

• Dislike Dislike x 2
  16. Queequeg

Queequeg New Member AMS2 Club Member

Nothing is easy when you have to code it. Ask me how I know.
    Good reports though. I have also not gotten the Flying Lap Achievemnt although I think I should have.

Edit: The Fastet Lap and Race Win Achievemnt on Rookie level worked though. I'm gonna try and get the higher level ones soon because I'm an achievemnt whore. :)

17. Sólyom Tibor

Yes, the Fastest lap and the Race win achievements are working, that's why I didn't mention them. Or should we list the ones, which are working? :)
    No offense, I know it's not so simple it looks like. Other games had the same problems.

Dou you plan some fixes in the future?

18. Sólyom Tibor

When I added 2 more races to the F-Truck series (from 10 to 12), the Trophy Collector started to count.
    And yes, Twist of Fate worked too, the bug of the F-Retro championship was the reason why didn't work last time.
    BTW I never got any answer on this forum, despite I had "more important" questions then Steam achievements and offline championships as well.

19. XettMan

XettMan Active Member

This means the DEFAULT championship has to be CUSTOMIZED to start the Trophy Collector achievement that should only work for DEFAULT championships. Strange...

Does Trophy Collector start to count also for a completely customized championship?
    Maybe Reiza should enlighten us.

20. Sólyom Tibor

Yes, some info would be great.
    It's sad to see nobody cares at Reiza. There was a poll, the achievement system had a good result, so they used that as a promise in the crowdfunding campaign, that's why they had to develop that, but they really don't care. There was no beta tester to try the system for sure, because the championships doesn't even fit the criteria. OK, there are more important things I know, but the good result in the poll wasn't accidentally. A lot of people would like to have a good system, but now it's unusable.
    I would happily experiment with some troubleshooting, but I don't even get any info from them...

• Like Like x 1