Steam CD Key

Discussion in 'Automobilista - Help & Support' started by AZA1498, Mar 30, 2016.

Tags:
  1. AZA1498

AZA1498 Youtuber AMS2 Club Member

I just have a question. I bought the game and haven't got the Key yet on my paypal email. Ive checked spam and done sorting out forcing outlook to move any email from Reiza to go into a specific file. Its been around 10-20 minutes now which seems a bit pushy and I should be patient. But I just want to know if the key is "instant" or if you have to wait for a bit. I just want to get this sorted before its too late thats all :)

2. AZA1498

Edit: Has it got anything to do with the fact that the Steam Store page for Automobilista is down?

3. GrimDad

GrimDad Member AMS2 Club Member

It probably has....be patient until what ever this problem is sorts itself out.
    Out of interest how did you buy it if the store page is down? Was it a membership package?

4. AZA1498

It was through this site. It was the "Reiza Membership ALL-INCLUSIVE Package". I was just thinking that maybe because the store page was down there might have been more problems. That or its just a coincidence.

5. Alex Sawczuk

Alex Sawczuk Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Hi,

As I understand this should be unaffected and still work.

Please double check your junk mail, and PM @Dave Stephenson if you definitely didn't receive anything.

Thanks.

• Like Like x 1
  6. AZA1498

Ok, I will double check all email folders
    Edit: I had also prior to the email, added the email addresses to my allowed list so there shouldnt be any problem receiving the email

7. spyshagg

spyshagg New Member AMS2 Club Member

Hi

I just bought the game using the forum. I did receive the key! but the key wont activate on steam...

So I suppose this steam issue is affecting all new owners.

8. Kevin Harris

Kevin Harris New Member AMS2 Club Member

Same here. I recently purchased a membership package and as yet, I haven't received any email with a Steam Key? I have access to the Forum, just didn't get the key.

9. AZA1498

Cheers for the redirect. I got it all sorted out and now have my code. Turns out the Paypal email just refused to accept the email from you guys. Which got really annoying. No matter what I did, It just didnt give up. Tried everything to add the emails to the allowed emails list :/

Oh well I have the Sim now and cant wait to get started
    Cheers for the help :)