Multiple controllers

Discussion in 'Automobilista - Help & Support' started by snail71, Jul 8, 2017.

1. snail71

snail71 New Member AMS2 Club Member

Back in August 25th 2016 F1 Aussie asked if the problem detecting multiple controllers had been fixed in V1
    Automobilista v1.0 is RELEASED!

I trawled that thread and also searched the forums for "multiple controllers" and I found nothing since that post by F1Aussie. So has the detection of multiple controllers been fixed or is it not fixable and we still have to unplug all other uSB devices?

Thanks

2. Vitor

Vitor Member AMS2 Club Member

I have been using a t500rs and a sequential shifter with no problems for a few weeks, so I believe it has been fixed.

3. DaveS

DaveS New Member AMS2 Club Member

The problem I have is I use different wheels depending on the type of car I'm driving and each wheel has different button layouts and every time I change wheels I have to reassign all my buttons. I'm using a Thrustmaster TS-PC racer system but the game gives me an error saying it can't find any presets for my controller. It would be great if we could create our own controller config files.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2017
  4. Heitor Facuri Cicoti

Heitor Facuri Cicoti Good Member AMS2 Club Member

DaveS, you can. You can save your adjustments and load it later. Previously there was a Save and a Load button, but now I think it's labelled as Import and Export. Doesn't that do the trick for you?