Real Life rotation no longer displayed in settings.

Discussion in 'Automobilista - Help & Support' started by DjFIL007, Aug 21, 2017.

1. DjFIL007

DjFIL007 Active Member AMS2 Club Member

ams_rotate.jpg
    I use an OSW w/ MMOS Force Feedback and need to set my rotation per car, as auto steering rotation doesn't support my wheel. This is from within the main menu options screen, here you can tell the game what your rotation is set to. When in-game (in-car) and choose to view the same options screen, the red arrows beside steering wheel range are missing and simply display the value you've set. Previously it would display the correct real world steering range for that car, and then I'd use that to go and set rotation in MMOS.

Am I missing something?

2. Renato Simioni

Renato Simioni Administrator Staff Member

The rotation has been hidden in the last update when auto rotation is off so not to confuse users (as the rotation setting would have no effect then). We didn´t consider users of wheels without auto-rotation support were using this as a reference to adjust their rotation per car. We´ll work out a way to add the suggested rotation info back somehow.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Alex Sawczuk

Alex Sawczuk Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

It's on the garage setup page, next to steering lock, no?

• Useful Useful x 1
  4. Renato Simioni

Renato Simioni Administrator Staff Member

Indeed it is - so to the OP, that´s the reference you need :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. DjFIL007

DjFIL007 Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Thanks guys. I'll check that out tonight, glad to see it was available in another area.

On a related note.. if you could list wheel rotation on the loading screen (just as we see the gearbox type), that'd be pretty awesome. :)

• Agree Agree x 1