Automobilista v1.4.8 RELEASED, now updated to v1.4.81

Discussion in 'Automobilista - News & Announcements' started by Renato Simioni, Oct 6, 2017.

1. M D Gourley

M D Gourley Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

You are doing a fantastic job with Automobilista...keep up the great work....and REALLY looking forward to your next title whenever it arrives.:D

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Craigbowie

Craigbowie New Member

Still have problems with the Super V8s... the main problem appears that a random amount (between 2 and 6) AI cars in each race ignore that they are almost out of fuel and dont pit therefore running out of fuel.
    Once the remaining cars have pitted the problem goes and no other cars run out of fuel.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Jan Mikuž

Jan Mikuž Active Member AMS2 Club Member

I just created a fresh AMS profile in Radeon settings, but the game doesn't seem to read it.
    The ingame image is all jagged. Why is that ?

edit:
    Ok, started the game from Steam and now it works. Guess i need a new shortcut or smth...

Last edited: Oct 31, 2017
  4. ozcanuck

ozcanuck Active Member

Just did a 10 lap race at Spielberg Historic in the F-Vintage and half the cars ran out of fuel.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Craigbowie

Craigbowie New Member

I believe i have worked out why cars are running out of fuel in the different series.
    As you know i have been saying for a while that cars in the Super V8s keep running out of fuel.. different cars and random numbers.
    I noticed while racing over the last few weeks that the fuel bowser in red does not come up on the screen to let you know you have around 10ltrs in the tank and its time to pit... could it be that something has snuck in to the code that not all cars AI get the message to pit? It seems reasonable to think this as it is random to which car pits and which cars run out of fuel!

6. Atsuki

Atsuki Member AMS2 Club Member

I have made a lot of races with de SuperV8 in the last days, and I do not noticed this problem in any of the races.