Reiza17 Wishlist

Discussion in 'Automobilista - General Discussion' started by xnorb, Jun 22, 2016.

1. Vaken

Vaken Member AMS2 Club Member

An easy way to configure a server from the game UI would be nice, with the ability to invite Steam friends in. That's the only feature of Project Cars that I'm missing.

2. Silvano

Silvano Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Complete pitcrew with sound and animation, that would be cool :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Ernie

Ernie Active Member AMS2 Club Member

• Automatic skin upload/download in multiplayer. It's a really nice feature in rF2 to automatically get the liveries of your opponents, so you don't drive just against cars with default skin.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  4. zaphod

zaphod Zaphod Christiani AMS2 Club Member

multi-class endurance races
    with this kind of cars allowed to compete together LMP1, LMP2, LMGTE Pro and LMGTE Am (fictional or real, historic or contemporary)

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Craigbowie

Craigbowie New Member

Keep the Australian Supercars going... more Australian tracks... compulsory pit stops in races if you wish to have them and as many as you want to have!

• Like Like x 3
  6. Luciano Santos Filho

Luciano Santos Filho Active Member

I would like to be able to swap with the AI for offline endurance races. It could use the Change Driver option in the pit menu (I think it already works, but only for online races) or, maybe easier to implement, adjust the speed of the AI activated by the "Toggle AI Control" button, so it matches the other AI. Actually, I still have hope to find a way to do this in Automobilista...

Last edited: Sep 11, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 3
  7. Dean Ogurek

Dean Ogurek "Love the Simulation You're Dreaming In." AMS2 Club Member

I would love to see Reiza expand on the RallyX aspect. Dirt4 was a big let-down in terms of the P2P Rally handling but, the Rx is decent although, too few locations IMO.

I like what Reiza has done with the RallyX thus far; it just needs more content. :)

8. SaxOhare

SaxOhare Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

I like the "ghost" driving line, used in RaceRoom,
    You can see the race line used and your braking points plotted on it

And a more exact timing tool, not the weird interpolating algorithm used in AMS

9. DaVeX

DaVeX AMSUnofficial Staff AMS2 Club Member

Mirrors like this:

Even if I think would be great to have them on AMS too...

In theory should be easy, basically you have the rear camera linked to head movement, as example you can suppose to have a go pro camera pointing your face mounted in a pole fixed on your head, your head will be the center and cam will rotate around it, same for strafe, etc
    [​IMG]

mirrors should work this way but I am not a modder, maybe someone can try this if doable or not

Last edited: Sep 23, 2017
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Erwin

Erwin New Member

• Time penalties for small track limit violations. In real life F1, you now have 5 and 10 second penalties, which can be added to a pitstop or after the race. Currently, there are drive-thru and 25 second penalties, which are a bit harsh.
    • Display given penalties in chat, so other drivers know about it.
    • Show number of pitstops / tyre type from other drivers in the HUD.
    • Ability to select tyre pitstop strategy in garage.
    • By default don't repair minimal (bodywork) damage during pitstop.
    • In addition to weekly time trials, automatically organize races, for example every hour, using the leaderboard standings for matchmaking.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  11. Vaken

Vaken Member AMS2 Club Member

About the last point, if it's implemented, I think it should use a separate ranking from previous on-line races. Because the existing TT leaderboard is far from reflecting the reality. I'm in front of Tim/Turks, for example, which is just laughable. And if I were able to play at the moment, making those four missing laps, I'd probably get back to the top ten, which is really not where I ought to be.

12. DaVeX

Mi wish for next title...a driving school like GTR2 one!
    I would like a copy of every single test but with a twist...I would like to see Mending track as stage for them!
    With different layouts, the option to have specific section build for testing driving skills, Mending will be the perfect "school track" for every new simracer!

(On side note, as option, would be great to add for each test an achievement to unlock plus a license system like this... if you unlock all the beginner tests you will awarded with a level 1 license, for intermediate ones with level 2, etc etc....
    Licenses will be used to access servers (level 1 server, level 2, etc) and even if you are a skilled simracers you will need them in order to access top level servers...except for open servers of course...we can't force people to unlock licenses right?)

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  13. DaVeX

Would be great if ABS, TC, etc will be like real racing cars, with selectable steps, specific for each car instead of generic steps (low,med,max) used as game aids...

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Mankiewicz

Mankiewicz New Member

I always think on a campaign mode that actually is about a driving school, a young guy that meets Pat Morita, The Stig... whoever and he tells you the secrets blablabla

An good extra to the game would be also an official youtube channel full of tutorials (from skins, to game and wheel setups)

• Like Like x 1
  15. Sektor

Sektor Member

I would like to see a campaign with 80's or 90's formulas, from zero to hero kind of story, with still cut scenes (maybe 8 bit pixel art), an archenemy rich kid, old wise mechanic, sleazy boss, his sexy daughter, and a championship to win. For his ill father, and to save the village from the evil corporation.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Ernie

Ernie Active Member AMS2 Club Member

After my Kartrace yesterday evening i got another point for my wishlist ... :D
    • Buskerud: The Return (as a full-grown racetrack)
    The Norwegian scenery with all the pine trees, lakes and rocks is so beautiful. It deserves a full racetrack. Maybe Reiza can "recycle" most of the Buskerud assets for their new title. :rolleyes:

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 3
  17. tAz-07

tAz-07 New Member AMS2 Club Member

I would like

Improve solo AI pit strategy:
    I play championship with stock car 2017 cars and set race time to 15 min.
    Have found some good behavior with fuel usage set to x4 but it's not optimal : sometime AI run out of fuel.
    Could be nice to have an option to force AI to pit "n" time(s) per race.

I was a little bored with the AI doing very fiew mistake and are pretty never involved in accident.
    Found on forum & mod some good things to improve this part:
    AI Mistakes="0.70000" in PLR
    and for stock car in StockV8_2017_damage.ini,:
    FrontWingDetach=2500.0
    RearWingDetach=2500.0
    WheelDetach=2000.0
    WheelRandom=0.80
    this with dammage set to 100% and my own car in invulnerability.

Could be nice to have this type of option directly in the UI. (AI MISTAKES : low/medium/high , DAMAGE: maybe go up to 200%, AI PIT : number)

18. Scraper

Scraper Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Could we have better modelling of the driver? The realistic movement of Assetto Corsa's drivers increase immersion greatly, especially in open-cockpit cars, whether behind the wheel, looking at other cars mid-race or in third-person replays.

I've said before that, when side-by-side with a car, I'd like to look over and see an occasional returned glance from my rival.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Bkim

Bkim Member AMS2 Club Member

Actually...i just hope Reiza stays Reiza...no fancy commerial stuff, just develop from the heart:hurrayreiza:

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  20. Maxellero

Maxellero Member

Oi mate, yo see dis fookin crazy Holden?
    I want this :D
    [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 1