Recommend Multi-Class for Hard Tops

Discussion in 'Automobilista - General Discussion' started by tlsmikey, Nov 5, 2017.

1. tlsmikey

tlsmikey Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Anyone recommend some good car mixes for multi-class racing?

I've tried the Porsche Cup Car and Ultima but the speed difference isn't that great. Anyone have recommendations for some good offline play?

2. Lorencini

Lorencini Luciano Lorencini AMS2 Club Member

Boxer and Ultima has the top speed in touring cars. SuperV8 also is a blast. You can reach 270-280 km/h with them.

Then, Stock Car Brasil is about 20-30 kmh less in top speed, but handle great. Top speed of 250km/h if the straight is long enough.

Lowering the tier, we have Marcas (FWD) and Montana (RWD), both turn very similar laps and goes up to 220km/h.

Even slower, we have the Lancer RS (4WD), which barery reaches 200 km/h. Mini's are even slower.

If you have the Brazilian TC Classics DLC, you have cars that varies from 150km/h to 220 km/h of top speed.

If you like prototypes, you can use Metalmoro MR18 as top tier (up to 260 km/h), and MCR 2000 as lower tier (reaching 225 km/h). I even created a new series in AMS put those two together, and it's awemose to race Multi-class with them! Here's the link:
    Endurance Brasil - MR18 and MCR 2000

Reiza will release in this month (November 2017) the new Metalmoro AJR, which have LMP3 performance. We believe this AJR prototype will be even faster than MR18, so we can create a 3-tier prototype multiclass with it!

Note: all speeds I got with default setup.

Hope I could be helpful.
    Cheers!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. GodzillaGTR

GodzillaGTR Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Boxer and the new Metalmoro that comes out in the next few days :)

4. Atsuki

Atsuki Member AMS2 Club Member

Great topic, in the last days I have myself test some cars combos in multi-class racing and are always a fun thing to do.

Personally dont like when cars have to much lap time difference, like de MCR 2000 and MR18.

I have made some races with the MCR2000 and the Stock V8, Superkart and F3, and enjoyed it a lot!

After work I gonna try a race with the F3 and the formula retro, i think this cars will make a enjoyable race :D

5. Lorencini

Lorencini Luciano Lorencini AMS2 Club Member

Boxer cup and Marcas is a nice 2-tier combination. Their laptimes are just 10s apart at Spielberg.

Boxer's AI is really really good in the current version. With the right skinpack, it is hands down the best experience you can get from Reiza's current touring car roast.