1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Taking PHOTOS in Automobilista

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by M D Gourley, Nov 8, 2017.

1. M D Gourley

M D Gourley Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Hello everyone,
    Can you take Photos in Automobilista...position the camera anywhere in a scene when a race is paused like you can do in pCars2 'Photo Mode' etc...If so. HOW DO YOU DO IT.
    EDIT: It's ok, I think I figured it out, and if you get the right lighting it looks very good...triple screen shots unedited...images attached.
    EDIT: Scroll down this post to a You Tube Video I found on how to use the Cameras. AMS Stockcar INTERLAGOS 1.jpg AMS Stockcar INTERLAGOS 2.jpg AMS Stockcar BRANDS HATCH 1.jpg AMS Stockcar BRANDS HATCH 2.jpg AMS Stockcar BUENOS AIRES 1.jpg AMS Stockcar BUENOS AIRES 2.jpg

Last edited: Nov 9, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. M D Gourley

Hello Everyone,
    If anyone can assist me and let me know which key 'Tilts' the screen shot left or right....that would be great.

3. Justin Davis

Justin Davis New Member AMS2 Club Member

It'd be nice if you shared what you found out with everyone. Just saying you figured it out without saying how helps no one ;)

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  4. M D Gourley

Yes you are correct...I just assumed everyone else knew how to do it....lol
    So, for those who do not, what I figured out was by watching this video, mapping the buttons associated and going on from there.....watching my instant replay or replay once you 'Exit to Monitor' then using the cam control mapped buttons to move the camera all around the scene to the shot you want....not sure whether it is the correct way but it worked for me.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2017
    • Like Like x 1