Race Online like Iracing ?

Discussion in 'Automobilista - General Discussion' started by Julien Delage, Dec 7, 2017.

1. Julien Delage

Julien Delage New Member

people , U certainly know SRS ( Sim Racing System ) who organize races every hours for Assetto Corsa & Rfactor 2 , but unfortunately the Apps for AMS is dead or not working .
    We should have a thing like this in Reiza with races online and rating also...
    the Community of Automobilista is bigger that people are thinking. Reiza just need to give better online support not just Hot Laps competition.

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. alexSchmurtz

alexSchmurtz Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Reiza is not only offering Hot laps competition: you also have official servers up 24/7, with a rotation through all the content. They are maybe not advertised a lot, but I would start using them rather than trying to invent something else, no? Hopefully the next title will bring some improvement there too? :)

• Like Like x 2
  3. Julien Delage

Julien Delage New Member

4. Daniel Escudero

Daniel Escudero Onlysimracing.com staff & microyoutuber.

@Julien Delage, I understand your needs and worries about AMS, We have a group with Global intentions (we are and want to grow global) to organize QUICK races (and trainings) between the discord ams racers.

Also we share many ams staff , solve doubts and are a place where everyone can advertise other external sites/events/leagues etc etc..

We have 2 servers up, but also we race in Reiza´s or whatever we can.

Feel free to join us if you like. AUTOMOBILISTA UNOFFICIAL (Discord is our main location, but also you can find us in Steam , Twitter and Facebook):

- discord: discord.gg/kpFDPKX (Automobilista Unofficial)
    - twitter: Automobilista Unofficial (@AMSunofficial) | Twitter

By now we are 115-120 ams fans but this is the beginning, but we already have in the group many interesting supporters for a global ams location.

AMS should not be made to only be raced in leagues with 10-25 racers, we have to meet more racers and enjoy each others at any hour!!.

Cheers everyone!

5. Julien Delage

Julien Delage New Member

Thanks U for your supplie Daniel , i have noticed ... great Sim you have and keep on...

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. SaxOhare

SaxOhare Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

I would be nice the rotation being scheduled (Like SRS), so we know what time a race starts

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. Daniel Escudero

Daniel Escudero Onlysimracing.com staff & microyoutuber.

That will be incredible and not so difficult i think....