Automobilista - Final 2017 Development Update

Discussion in 'Automobilista - News & Announcements' started by Renato Simioni, Dec 21, 2017.

1. Ike Ramos

Ike Ramos Member AMS2 Club Member

good evening
    you would have to put the option in the dedicated server to perform 3 races together to simulate 3 batteries equal has there possibility in the ofline

2. Marc Collins

Marc Collins Internal Tester AMS2 Club Member

I haven't heard them say they aren't doing it. Turbo gauge still doesn't work in the lowly Uno. I am sure we'll see a bunch of things like this finalized early next year (after the team hopefully takes a well-deserved break). Reiza is pleasantly obsessive about polishing content and having all series using the same standards. I can be patient :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Deadlydeal

Deadlydeal New Member

Drift series is nice project for next year and maybe rally 2019? :D reiza burns rally.

Anyway i prefer Drift series all the way!!! Waiting for this long time. And i thank you for all your work you did with automobilista. Thx!

• Like Like x 4
  4. FS7

FS7 controller filters off please AMS2 Club Member

What about Colin McReiza Rally?

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. ozcanuck

ozcanuck Active Member

Great job...love the new tracks..and I think it even looks better. I have just spent some time grinding for SR in iRacing and 2 laps in the Caterham at Oulton Park and a spin around the new Mendig just blew that away. Thank you!

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Joe Hunt

Joe Hunt AMS Rocks

Hello everybody at Reiza,
    since GSCE i am with you and i love the way you do the work on each Title i own from you.
    It is amazing to see what you made with the Engine and what you implemented into it.
    I love the new Metalmoro AJR it is my fav Car in AMS.
    Please go on with that amazing work you Guys do and suprise us in the future with more stuff from Reiza.

P.S.
    Will there be a chance that more Tracks will be able in the Ranked Servers, like the Tracks from Patrick Giranthon

• Like Like x 1
  7. Ike Ramos

Ike Ramos Member AMS2 Club Member

after the upgrade the engines of Uno B of the Classic Cup are exploding alone after 2 laps

8. Renato Simioni

Renato Simioni Administrator Staff Member

No changes have been made to the Uno physics since release other than fuel adjustments though. I suspect you are overreving them on downshifts.

9. Romano Lucchese

Romano Lucchese New Member

My AI in FRetro does not overtake more in the straightsi, after I install the DLC 5.0. Is there anything I can do about it? Thanks