Polsimer F70 Wheel with dual USB controllers in

Discussion in 'Automobilista - Help & Support' started by Mark Ruggiero, Dec 28, 2017.

1. Mark Ruggiero

Mark Ruggiero New Member

I'm using this wheel on a G27 base. In windows (10p) the pedals (FanV3), the G27, and two profiles named JUYAO DUAL ARCADE show up, but in AMS only one of those shows up. The two profiles apparently control each side of the wheel, and so none of the (in this case) right side buttons, and more importantly the righthand shifter paddle, work. I have 3 open controller spots in AMS. The wheel works fine in all my other sims. I can assign one of the lh buttons to shift with, but my little brain is already stretched when competing against my excellent CMS competitors, and even in lone practice I keep grabbing the rh paddle when in the thick of it with the AI. Anyone have any thoughts on this problem? Awesome sim, many thanks!

2. Mark Ruggiero

Mark Ruggiero New Member

Update to this issue, have found a similar situation to this post in this forum
    Bluetooth buttonbox not recognized.
    My wheel in 1.4.76 is fully recognized and completely functional. Nothing after that will see both usb controllers. We would surely be grateful to you guys if you could figure out what got changed that might have created this little glitch. The sim is great and we're itching to get going! Thanks, and a very happy healthy and prosperous 2018 to the team and all the forum members.