What i would like to see in AMS before the end...

Discussion in 'Automobilista - General Discussion' started by FreakyFast86, Dec 30, 2017.

1. FreakyFast86

FreakyFast86 New Member

* Be able to have a qualifying race prior to a race weekend in season mode..
    * Be able to tell the game when to open the pits during a race in season editor.. Like for example : if i want the pits closed for the first 10 laps of a race then opened for another 10 laps then closed for remaining 10 laps..
    * Remove the pull effect from the FFB settings in steering wheel settings or lower it dramatically... The rumble strips on all tracks pull like crazy and have next to no grip.. Its like hitting a strip of ice..
    * A Multi-class endurance series would also be a great addition.. Using some cars that are already modeled and in game just change a few things to make them Endurance specs..

And thats all i can think of for now... :p

2. SaxOhare

SaxOhare Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

?
    What track/car combination, or do you really encounter this on all tracks and with all cars?
    .... sometimes a car get caught behind the rumble strips when my wheels slip over them.
    But no ice experience for me

3. FreakyFast86

FreakyFast86 New Member

Um... Buenos Aires Circuito No 15
    and Nuerburgring... But when i change FFB rumble strip pull factor= "-0.50000" to "0.40000"
    in my controller settings its gone and rumble strips now act kind of like they do in iracing... They dont want to pull you off track and you dont loose as much grip when you touch a rumble strip :) Which is great for me lol

4. Alexandre Sene

Alexandre Sene Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Gt3 cars, no matter if official or non official.