UI weird font clipping issues

Discussion in 'Automobilista - General Discussion' started by tpw, Jan 1, 2018.

1. tpw

tpw Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Happy 2018 everyone. I've just got back from holidays to find a swag of great new improvements to AMS (thanks Reiza), and one annoying issue - the UI fonts in the menu and HUD have a weird clipping issue where it looks like there are a few pixels shaved off the top and bottom of many letters and numbers:
    ams_ui.jpg

The titillium fonts are correctly installed on my system, and no amount of editing of the UI.OSC file fixes the issue. In fact the only thing that does fix the issue it to remove the titillium fonts from my windows font directory.
    ams_ui2.jpg

Not a life threatening bug but if anyone has any insights they'd be appreciated.

2. Alex Sawczuk

Alex Sawczuk Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

What resolution and screen scaling are you using? Removing the font doesn't fix it, it just changes the font.

3. tpw

tpw Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Standard 1080 resolution and no scaling. It’s a bit of a non issue at the moment because I completely fried my computer a few days ago and can’t play AMS, or anything else for that matter. I’ll let you know how I fare on the new computer I’ll have to get soon.