1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PRC & AMS Unofficial | Club Event | Ultima GTR | Imola | 6th March 2018

Discussion in 'Fan Sites & Community Events' started by Kevin Cox, Feb 28, 2018.

1. Kevin Cox

Kevin Cox Active Member AMS2 Club Member

[​IMG]

PRC is coming together with AMS Unofficial to hold weekly events together. This will help build the numbers in both communities in the races we hold with Automobilista! One week PRC organizes the event and the other week AMS Unofficial will hold an event. Hopefully soon we can come together and organize a league too. [​IMG]

Server name: Phoenixracingclub.net #3
    Password: None.
    Date: 6th March 2018
    Track: Imola 1972
    Car: Ultima GTR (Race version)
    Time practice starts: 7:15pm GMT
    Practice: 60 minutes
    Qualifying: 10 minutes
    Warmup: 5 minutes
    Time race starts: 8:30pm GMT
    Race: 40 minutes
    Start type: Standing

Weather forecast:
    Dry

Driving aids: Auto clutch

[​IMG]

Phoenix Racing Club

[​IMG]

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Daniel Escudero

Daniel Escudero Onlysimracing.com staff & microyoutuber.

We will have so much fun and yep we could race and find mutual projects to improve the ams experience!. I like that your community is so open and friendly!

PD: What a " not the easiest combo" you selected for the first event hahah. We will answer with other more difficult! :D. Kidding.

See u on track so soon! Nice day!

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. neal

neal Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Hey Daniel as a member of PRC I'm really looking forward to our first inter-club event. I love this combo of car/track, great great fun and hopefully will provide some close racing with your club. Best of luck and have fun.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Daniel Escudero

Daniel Escudero Onlysimracing.com staff & microyoutuber.

Tomorrow is the day! :p

• Like Like x 1
  5. neal

neal Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Indeed it was the day and what an excellent event we had together. 19 on the grid was a fantastic turnout for a midweek race. But most importantly the quality of the racing itself was excellent and fair as far as I could see. Off the start line we were three abreast going into the very fast 2nd turn and braking point for the hairpin at the back end of historic Imola. We were all flat out, but no contact made at all IINM. Brilliant stuff! I loved the high speed nature of this combo, the Ultima at old Imola, but it also meant it was very easy to mess up big time, as several DNF's testify. Thankyou AMS Unofficial, I hope you guys enjoyed it as much as we did, we were all very woohoo and :D on TS after the race.

Phoenix Racing Club - Results

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1