allow rejoin during races

Discussion in 'Automobilista - Help & Support' started by Tony Binelli, May 29, 2016.

1. Tony Binelli

Tony Binelli Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Please please please allow somewhere in the server settings to be able to rejoin during a race and in the warmup. Please make it an option, its up to us that run the servers whether we allow this or not, way too many guys games are crashing and they cannot re-join, it is really leaving a bitter taste in peoples mouths now.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. Kevin Pheiffer

Kevin Pheiffer Owner of Shadowracingrsa

3. Erick Goldner

Erick Goldner Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Especially for Endurance races!
    It would help a lot!

4. Will Mazeo

Will Mazeo Active Member AMS2 Club Member

There is a rejoin plugin for rFactor created by someone that now works for Reiza. Would be nice if they implemented it officially (even if it can't "remember" damage). Would be great for any racing, sprint or endurance.
    Just want it to be as "organized" as possible you know like even if it runs in a practice session it could really have a race status and be seen as such in Live Racers, have full course yellows and safety car working, etc (not sure if it is already like that)

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  5. fisicoF1

fisicoF1 New Member

Do you know if the rejoin tool works for AMS aswell? Because from what I've seen/tested so far it's not really working. However, I guess with some minor adaptions (which I can't do, unfortunately) it should work for AMS aswell.

6. SaxOhare

SaxOhare Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

This would be the next option this game needs to make it a race league tool.
    This feature is a "public multiplayer racing" killer,
    Like in AC people entering halfway a public race, so you end up racing against players how are several laps behind,
    Perhaps in combination with a automatic blue flag (Taking away power from the player who gets the flag) and take away the collision detect during overtaking the player behind.
    I know there isn't much "public multiplayer racing" left for AMS, but still i don't like the concept

7. Avelino Neto

Avelino Neto Member AMS2 Club Member

What's tool? Can you provide for download and tests ?