Roccat Power-Grid quit working w/AMS

Discussion in 'Automobilista - General Discussion' started by William Wester, Apr 15, 2016.

1. William Wester

William Wester New Member AMS2 Club Member

I've been using Roccat Power-Grid for all of my sims for quite some time (electronic button box). It still works with everything including GSC but no longer works with AMS (did until recently). AMS doesn't respond to any keys sent from Power-Grid. Anyone have an idea what's changed?

upload_2016-4-14_21-33-11.png

2. Sting Ray

Sting Ray Member AMS2 Club Member

Hmmm, mine is working fine. I installed it with the original AMS release and then upgraded to the current one. It was working last night when I raced so maybe worth reinstalling on your PC? Good luck

3. William Wester

Well that's good to know. I haven't touched the setup other than add a new panel for my flight sim, and it continues to work on everything but AMS (SCE included). There's noting really specific to Power-Grid and any particular game - it just send keyboard commands. There is something unique with AMS, I just have to figure it out.

4. William Wester

Power-Grid won't run for me with AMS or AMS beta. I've reinstalled and also tried my Android tablet (normally use my iPad) - no go. Again, works with everything else.
    What version of Power-Grid are you running? What OS?

5. William Wester

6. William Wester

Sorry, couldn't EDIT my post above that I made only 8 minutes ago.

I was able to get Power-Grid working with AMS. For some reason this is the only game that requires Power-Grid to be started with "administrator" permissions (Windows 10). I'm a happy camper, I can't race without my electronic button box - a picture (visual button) is worth a thousands words (bound keys) ;)