Black screens during race

Discussion in 'Automobilista - Help & Support' started by eross, May 21, 2018.

1. eross

eross New Member AMS2 Club Member

Hi, I bougth automobilista 1 year ago meaby, and i dont know why now i have random blackscreens (and the game frezee and that point) and the sounds sucks, and then before 5 secs more or less the game run normally but sometimes 1 minute after same happens, i tried a lot of things, unninstall and install, manually update gpu drivers, install direct x from ams folder, verify folders... and there is no solution, i hope someone can help me on this because is frustating. And as information this problem dont happen to me in assetto corsa or rfactor 2. If you need more information or can help reply to this thread or add me on discord: eross#5827

My PC:
    Rx460
    i3 2100
    8GB RAM
    500W power supply

Whel and pedals:
    Thrustmaster TMX PRO

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. jose46lopez

jose46lopez Active Member

Happens to you playing online?

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. eross

Yep

4. sherpa25

sherpa25 Active Member AMS2 Club Member

This has been a long reported issue for quite some time already, and in my case even just offline. You can find threads regarding this, and none of the suggested solutions have addressed it, at least for me.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. jose46lopez

jose46lopez Active Member

From the experience we have with the game in our F1 community, I recommend that you open the ports of your router, of the server you are running on, if it is a server in which you regularly participate. They can be found in the Multiplayer.ini that the server is using.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. eross

yeah but i can join the server and race on it without problem, good ping etc. but the problem is that randomly my game crash go to black screen and then the game run perfect

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Martin Vindis

Martin Vindis Member AMS2 Club Member

Does the screen flicker (like when you change resolution) when it goes black?

Sounds like a GPU driver failure/recovery and/or possibly a hardware issue.
    First I'd recommend you to check your GPU temperature. If temps looks ok then try running a trace log in AMS and post it here, maybe someone can dig something up.

8. eross

hmm im not sure tbh the screen goes black and my mouse icon puts in blue like something is loading and then another black screen flash and then the game continues