1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Top Speed AMS Series

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Danilo-cs, Apr 26, 2018.

1. Danilo-cs

Danilo-cs Member

Hello! Top Speed is a series created by me presenting the automaker's fastest cars in the form of a very different and fun gameplay.

The Motorist version created English subtitles only in the last episode. I'm going to post the first episode and the last one, so. I hope you like it. I'll soon be capturing the rest of the episodes.

If the people like it, I'll speed up the process of the subtitles of all episodes :)
    What do you think?

• Like Like x 2
  2. Daniel Escudero

Daniel Escudero Onlysimracing.com staff & microyoutuber.

Nice graphics and production! Next episode with Ultima GTR Road? :D.

3. Danilo-cs

Danilo-cs Member

Hello! Thanks for the sugestion! Sorry for the delay in answering.
    Actually the idea was to do the next episode with Nascar, but you can do yes. If it's not the next episode, it'll be the next Nascar episode, okay? :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Danilo-cs

Danilo-cs Member

Hello! On .... I did not know it was a DLC these cars you suggested. I'll have to wait and wait for some promotion. I'm really out of money by the hour. =\

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Danilo-cs

Danilo-cs Member

• Like Like x 1
  6. Danilo-cs

Danilo-cs Member

Hello!

For the people who are following and enjoying my videos, I need a favor, I need your help.

The continuation of my channel and this series depends a lot on how many people watch each video. For more people to watch, it is necessary for Youtube to recommend the videos to others.

So Youtube will only leverage my videos, if people click on like and, most importantly, comment on the video.

So, I really need that, if possible, you make a comment on the video, however simple it may be.

Can I count on your help? :D