PLEASE REIZA, SOME NEWS!

Discussion in 'Automobilista - General Discussion' started by Daniel Escudero, Apr 28, 2018.

1. kimbo

kimbo Member AMS2 Club Member

nate? oh natedogg the AC fanboy that in all forums laughs at those who praise the team reiza and AMS, well ... from a stupid like you, you can only expect stupid things

• Dislike Dislike x 2
  2. Marc Collins

Marc Collins Internal Tester AMS2 Club Member

They made it very clear months ago that AMS was done and they would be in near-silent mode while they worked on new things.

The DLC is delayed and I am sure we'll find out soon about it.

I prefer lots of communication, too, but this is what was predicted and foretold.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Renato Simioni

Renato Simioni Administrator Staff Member

Nothing to worry about gents, for the most part we´ve just been enjoying some time off in recent weeks. We´ve come off from quite a grueling few years of work and about to get quite busy again for the foreseeable future, so we´re enjoying a holiday while we can :)

I understand the anxiety about the relative silence though, it shouldnt be long for bigger news but I´ll post an update on the overall state of things by tomorrow.

• Like Like x 32
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Marc Collins

...a very well-deserved holiday!!!!!

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. tlsmikey

tlsmikey Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Update?:D

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Funny Funny x 3
  6. Fred Hough

Fred Hough New Member AMS2 Club Member

PLEASE, Update

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  7. FeltHat

FeltHat Active Member AMS2 Club Member

• Funny Funny x 7
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  8. Fred Hough

Fred Hough New Member AMS2 Club Member

I understand the anxiety about the relative silence though, it shouldnt be long for bigger news but I´ll post an update on the overall state of things by tomorrow. ( it's true tomorrow never comes )

Last edited: Aug 20, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  9. tlsmikey

The only thing i can think of is that they need permission to release any news from either a car manufacturer or another developer (rf2).

10. bobdihi

bobdihi New Member

So why dont they say they cant talk about it? Just f..ing say anything.

Do you know why is there so many bullsh..ters in the world? Because they get away with it.

Another reason to spend my money somewhere else.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2018
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  11. Marc Collins

What on earth are people getting so inflamed about?

I am 100% confident based on the exemplary communications levels and honesty from Reiza in the past that there is some good reason for the delay in updates/news. It might be personal (they are a small team and I hope it's not a sad situation for anyone) or any number of other reasons. Is something going to change based on the news? No. We have AMS to use. At some point some rF2 DLC will be finalized. At some point the final DLC for AMS will materialize. At some point we'll know what's going on with "AMS 2." How does an announcement last week versus a month from now affect any of our lives?

• Agree Agree x 14
    • Like Like x 3
  12. tlsmikey

Do a search for GTR3 and you'll see why there's so much anxiety on what's real vs not-real. :D

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. bobdihi

bobdihi New Member

Marc Collins what does "I´ll post an update on the overall state of things by tomorrow" mean to you.?
    To me it means Im going to get an update tomorrow. Its the matter of morals. You say something you going to do, then you do it. Or explain why you could not do it. Is this how Reiza treats its support base? Looks like they forgetting who pays their wages. I would like to support them but as things are there is nothing to support. I seriously doubt that there is a thing called AMS 2 or AMS 2018 or what ever. We have not one prove to the contrary.
    So people start thinking with your brain, not your heart.

14. traind

traind Active Member AMS2 Club Member

I completely agree.

Yet, at the same time it really isn't the best practice in the simracing space to not keep some connection with your fans on future work. Some of these things were announced years ago and yet there is just no news. It sure isn't going to end anyone's world but it is a bit frustrating particularly since some of the other developers have gone the exact opposite route and been communicating consistently to the fan base.

Every time I swing by to see what's going on in the world of AMS I always feel like this forum is a ghost town. The product is great. I would think the developers would want the community to have some more energy here in the Forum .... energy and dialogue sustained commitment and build loyalty in this marketplace.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  15. bobdihi

bobdihi New Member

Who in his right mind would screw with your loyal support base unless they have nothing to loose because there is nothing to offer?

16. DaVeX

DaVeX AMSUnofficial Staff AMS2 Club Member

Guys let them enjoy their holidays, they will be back soon with the info we are waiting for. Just be patient a little bit and you will be rewarded. Trust me if I say is worth the wait.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Renato Simioni

Renato Simioni Administrator Staff Member

My bad folks, I realise it doesn´t help to mention an update coming tomorrow and then have it take a week :oops: Let me just rephrase that to "very very soon" :)

• Like Like x 16
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Useful Useful x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
  18. Glyn Goold

Glyn Goold Member AMS2 Club Member

Calm down everybody, whatever it is, it'll be ready when it's ready. In the meantime occupy your mind by playing AMS.

19. leobaruk13

leobaruk13 Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Any news? I read on July roadmap of rF2 that the Reiza bundle will be released this month!

20. FeltHat

FeltHat Active Member AMS2 Club Member

in my crystal ball i see news about rf2 dlc soon (in next studio 397 monthly report) and overall reiza new shiny stuff at sim expo 2018 :eek: i wonder

• Like Like x 1