1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Reiza General Update - Fresh News All Around!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Renato Simioni, Sep 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OldDarth

OldDarth Member AMS2 Club Member

Thanks for the update Renato.

The RF2 DLC looks great.

Really looking forward to the next Automobilista DLC and of course, Reiza 2019.

2. Will Mazeo

Will Mazeo Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Is the AJR compatible with the Oreca from the Endurance Pack?

3. 2ndLastJedi

2ndLastJedi Free speech matters AMS2 Club Member

So i have Reiza 51 forum access i must have bought membership :)

4. FeltHat

FeltHat Active Member AMS2 Club Member

reiza granted access for those who bought season pass on steam if they contacted them, or something like that, dont quote me on this :p

5. hashegotabeard

hashegotabeard Active Member AMS2 Club Member

No, you technically didn't.

If you didn't back the crowd-funding campaign or purchase the pack directly from here you don't own the Membership pack, to the best of my knowledge.

You personally had to ask for permission to access the forum. That's why you have access to it.

I'm assuming Reiza will utilise that forum to give the codes out so those that have been granted access may be able to claim codes if Reiza aren't stringent with the checks.

But it all really depends on Reiza's definition of what membership is and how much they want to enforce that.

I'm not privvy to any more info on this than you guys. I'm just interpreting what's been written by Renato and making an educated guess at how that will be realised.

I felt it was worth pointing out, as a few have been confused, that the Membership Pack and the Season Pass are not exactly the same.

An easy rule of thumb; If you didn't purchase an 'all-inclusive' pack from this site or back the Indie go-go campaign you're not technically a 'member'.

You're an outlier here as you weren't a member but was granted access at a later date.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2018
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. alexSchmurtz

alexSchmurtz Active Member AMS2 Club Member

7. Michael Buckley

Michael Buckley Member AMS2 Club Member

I think if you bought the seaon pass from Reiza then you have a membership package.
    I bought AMS from Steam but then bought the Upgrade package from the Reize web store. It says this:

Reiza Membership ALL-INCLUSIVE Package - UPGRADE
    If you already own Automobilista, this package upgrades you to full membership, granting access to Reiza 51 & AMS Beta along with all upcoming AMS DLC releases, with a substantial saving over their total price.
    package includes:
    • A Steam key delivered by email to activate AMS Beta Version (for advanced internal testing of new content & developments)
    • Automobilista Season Pass (all eventual AMS DLC packages)
    • Access to Reiza 51 Beta & Development forum (applied to your forum account on payment completion)
    package excludes:
    • This package does not include Automobilista base game (you MUST already own the game on Steam to purchase)
    So if you bought the Season Pass from here you should be OK but if you bought the seaon pass from steam you're probably SOL.

8. hashegotabeard

@Michael Buckley

Sorry, my wording wasn't great. You're right, it's possible to have bought the base game (or recieved it as a free upgrade as an owner of GSCE) from Steam and purchased the upgrade pack from here. Additionally if you only buy the base game from here that's not covered in the Membership Package.

I'll try and edit that post to avoid further confusion.

Minimum requirements to be eligible seem to be either:
    -Crowd funding backer at any level
    -Purchased either 'All-inclusive' or 'Upgrade' Membership Pack via the forum

9. 2ndLastJedi

How do you know this ? I purchased the full pass here , the all inclusive one from this forum !Buy Automobilista | Reiza Studios Forum

10. hashegotabeard

I must be mixing you up with another member, then.

I remember having interactions with you when you first joined (you reported poor performance with the Boxer Cup, IIRC) and recall you also asking questions in the membership thread.

I did a search and found this

Both me and Paulo then reply a few posts down stating that if you're an active contributor Renato may give you Reiza 51 access. I sourced a quote, because people had, and continued to ask why they couldn't access Reiza51 around the site. Your wording made it sound like you hadn't got what you thought you'd paid for. When you started posting in the Beta forum shortly after that I assumed you'd sent Renato a PM. FeltHat may have too, judging by his reply.

Incorrect assumptions on my part aside; your statement "So i have Reiza 51 forum access i must have bought membership", was not strictly true. Whilst it's turned out to be true in your case, if I had said you where correct, I'd only have someone quote me and complain later when they weren't entitled to the DLC yet could post in Reiza51. Even if I'd known you'd purchased the pack I would of still replied with the bulk of whats written in the reply as it still holds up.

I'm a bit confused as to why you quoted me in the first place though, as you'd already confirmed that you had the membership pack prior to my reply. If you need ultimate confirmation use the link you've quoted at me and look to see if the options to buy are available still. You should be unable to purchase the pack again with a message 'You already own some or all of this package' in red. Assuming you still have your forum and Steam accounts linked.

If you own the Membership Pack, you're good to go. :)

• Informative Informative x 1
  11. 2ndLastJedi

Thanks mate , it was so long ago I cant remember what i did yesterday , lol
    This is what I get when i click the link and its greyed out !
    You have a good memory , I was having trouble with the Boxer cup car :) , back then i was searching all over trying to find info where ever I could .
    I haven't been on this forum for a while really because ive sadly put AMS down while waiting for VR support but now with Reiza bringing content to rF2 im totally stoked especially as I will be able to try for free after being a member of Reiza family for many years .
    Im not sure why I quoted your post either but must have been in relation to all this and I thank you for your replies and memory . lol

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 18, 2018
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. Silvano

Silvano Active Member AMS2 Club Member

I have been working with this system to do some changes in RF2 and i can assure you, its a brain sploder. i really hope Reiza wil not go this route...finger crossed.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Delzimar Pereira

Delzimar Pereira New Member

One of the things I like about AMS is the tone of the asphalt. I hope I keep this in RF2

14. ƒab

ƒab New Member

any news about the future RF2 DLC ? ?

is it still for 2018 ? ?

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  15. 2ndLastJedi

Soon hopefully , rF2 in VR is awesome and im always after more "official" tracks and Reiza "official" should be sweet !

• Like Like x 1
  16. PieroX

PieroX Member AMS2 Club Member

It's really not a good sign for a forum to see that the only (2) new messages in 5 days are spam...

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Biucci

Biucci New Member AMS2 Club Member

No actual info ever released about this last infamous AMS dlc (for months, it has taken so long I've lost memory of when it was first announced).
    No info about the rFactor2 dlc that was supposed to be released in august and then in september and then we are in october and no more info...

Speaking as a fan of Reiza and their products, the "if they are silent, something really good is coming" strategy/excuse is plain stupid, as it was stupid to promise news in a couple of days and then weeks passed (to get no actual info about AMS last dlc)...
    If it's taking longer than expected, it can't be that difficult to wrire down something, explaining the situation and providing some info...but it doesn't seem to be the case here...
    As far as I really loved their approach and their communication until the "AMS is complete, we are now focusing on the next title", the current situation is simply ridiculous...

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. PieroX

PieroX Member AMS2 Club Member

I wouldn't say ridiculous (nor stupid) but we live in the "information era" where you have to be on the frontpage on the news sites to exist, or you can be quickly forgotten...

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. ronniej

ronniej New Member

Little late to the "news update party", but thank you @Renato Simioni for keeping it optimistic and realistic. Looking forward to supporting your studio no matter which road you travel.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Philip00

Philip00 Member

@Renato Simioni Im just curious as this is the best motorsport game but there are some bugs which we have been written down in the bug section and you have mentioned that the hotfix is going to come by the end of the month, however 2 months is already past since then.

Is there any news regardingthe last DLC and the hotfix? :(

Thanks in Advance,

Philip

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.