Petrobras Marcas AI Problem

Discussion in 'Automobilista - General Discussion' started by kmikiwi, Oct 31, 2018.

1. kmikiwi

kmikiwi Member

Hello! Problem is when I try to race against AI offline and Dedicated server with friends.

Track & Layout Used: Goiania National (official), Bathurst (no official), Campo Grande (Official)
    Car Used: Marcas Petrobras (All Cars / All Tracks)
    Applicable Settings: x7 fuel to making AI to make 1 pit stop.
    Report: When AI is coming to pit they go wrong and and lost their pitting, losing the race and making a mess.
    Another problem happens sometimes is while racing, some car or two cars get +1 lap behind while they all are racing together... sometimes happen, sometimes doesn't. Simply a car get +1 lap behind random.
    Steps to reproduce: Making a race with Marcas Petrobras with high consumption fuel to need to enter to pit.

In Campo Grande occur something similar:

Thank you so much.

• Like Like x 2
  2. kmikiwi

kmikiwi Member

I want to update it showing you the other problem about lapped cars while we are racing... as you can see we are in lap 2-3 and server take long time to update positions 9 10 11 and 12... when they appear, server add an aditional lap but they never got lapped as you can see on track map... it happens on multiplayer race with local dedicated server... there are 4 humans on race an 8 AI cars... the lapped error occurs only to the AI cars... it occurs in any track official and not official... only tested with marcas petrobras.

• Like Like x 2
  3. polo199

polo199 Member AMS2 Club Member

Hi,

I suggest you add your posts again to the Bug track post.
    These are kind of annoying.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. kmikiwi

kmikiwi Member

I think it is a dedicated server problem with the AI because in offline races it doesn't happen. Just occur in dedicated server race with AI.

5. Philip00

Philip00 Member

Unfortunetaly it happens at offline as well :(

• Agree Agree x 2