1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dissapointed

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by john thering aka racerJ, Nov 18, 2018.

1. john thering aka racerJ

john thering aka racerJ New Member

i've been patient and understanding as possible since the beta started. now the game is in its finial stage....I am still having massive problems with it... one day the game will work, the next day all tracks are bugy, and or wont load at all and that includes game content..... at one point I had the beta downloaded the durring an update a total complete game was downloaded I kept both games until the last hot fix1501.01 I believe? I then found out that all the content I got with my season pass became unattainable after I delete the beta game even though both games downloaded the content to both copies of the game??? to date i've purchased both game content, mods, tracks that will crash the game,, from the developer in a season pass format as well as well respected mod developers that now at the last stages of the game are soooo bugy the game can't be played...... this is extremely frustrating because when it works the physics are some of the best going..... I wish things were different. .

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. FeltHat

FeltHat Active Member AMS2 Club Member

out of curiosity, what happened to this:
    Dissapointed
    ?

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. john thering aka racerJ

well, I did a lot of testing. several mods I've downloaded into the game have cause a crash to desk top upon loading indycar, WEC 14, and 16 mods, on basic content tracks, tracks that are geared for the specific mods. all of my purchased seasonal pass content is only accessible if I redownload the beta game and FYI that's the only way the create season mod works, as far as the downloaded tracks mods the ones found on RD and other sites, it's a little confusing, a month or so ago, depending on the day sometimes they work, other times not. recently all modded tracks stopped working?
    Again I'm upset and Frustrated because when this game works it's great especially the physics, i would love to make this my overall go to SIM, but I can not because of the current overall problems!!! I've been having. which is a shame........

4. alexSchmurtz

alexSchmurtz Active Member AMS2 Club Member

I would suggest a fresh install without any mod! Then carefully had them one by one... If you really need more content. My best bet is that your game has been messed up with a mod.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  5. Dean Ogurek

Dean Ogurek "Love the Simulation You're Dreaming In." AMS2 Club Member

I tend to agree. I made the mistake of adding some mods to the Beta and later began to have issues that seemed unsolvable so, I installed the full version of AMS and that works fine although, I haven't added any mods.

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. Renato Simioni

Renato Simioni Administrator Staff Member

Indeed John, if you could please try a fresh install (making sure to remove all files that were installed with mods) and then try running original content for a while and see how it goes, would make it easier to try isolate where the issue may be.

7. john thering aka racerJ

thanks guy, in process of doing that again, any suggestion to recoup the content i lost from transitioning from beta to full version, purchased season pass then durring an update a full version was downloaded without the purchased content.......

8. Dave Stephenson

Dave Stephenson Administrator Staff Member AMS2 Club Member

Hi John, please head to the linked page below and associate your steam account so I can check your package allocations on Steam's side. Could you please also confirm whether you purchased the season pass here on the forum or directly from Steam, thanks.

https://forum.reizastudios.com/account/external-accounts

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  9. john thering aka racerJ

I must be a internet DUMMY the link provided has bounce me around from steam login to the rieza forum steam login pg is requiring my steam name and password then after bouncing to reiza pg it tells me when I use either password it states password is not associated ......... I'm confused and frustrated.....

10. john thering aka racerJ

I tried 1 more time it might have work this time IDK

11. Dave Stephenson

It did John, thanks.

It asks for your forum password again on return for security as it is going to make a change to your account.

The only active packages on your account are SCE and AMS. It looks from the timestamps that the AMS package was allocated as the free upgrade to base that was offered for SCE.

You do not show on Steam's side as owning beta at all. Could you please confirm what method you used to purchase season pass entitlement. I have no records against the email address on your account for a purchase here on the forum or for the Indiegogo campaign. If you purchase via either of these methods please private message me your Paypal/Indiegogo account email address and I'll check the records again.

12. FeltHat

John, if its not a problem, can you post link to your steam account here?

13. john thering aka racerJ

yes I owned GSCE and purchased the AMS beta & the season pass as part of then promotional time, with AMS debut and then found out the two games were linked....Sadly at different times. I've also have had issues with GSCE. my latest problem in recent months is a loading crash message,while loaded that game,hech I've uninstalled GSCE, not sure why could be windows updates, antivirus, tried speaking to norton antivirus about fixing that problem, google reps don't/wont try to understand how the updates are effecting my games,,, the saddest thing is my analysis of my difficultly might be right or all wrong, i'm not a computer tech... I was unaware of consent back & forth it would take to resolve problems preventing the games to either be played, or to be complete... long story short WHEN both games from REIZA studio's GSCE, AMS, work they are great games,but if there are problems they are buggy to the point of not working.....if you check my steam info you'll find I've purchased GSCE then AMS which linked the two games, eventually uninstalling both games due to crashing problems with GSCE and bugginest of AMS making basic content tracks the game crash to desk top upon loading the track. the end point is I have purchased both GSCE and AMS beta AND the SEASON PASS look at purchase history IDK why it's not showing up...

14. john thering aka racerJ

Sep 17, 2016
    Automobilista - Season Pass for all DLCs
    Purchase

$29.99

Sep 12, 2015
    Stock Car Extreme
    Purchase

IDK why my AMS beta purchase doesn't show up , maybe because when purchased they were linked???? lastly i'm a big sim racing fan, and have several driving sims, again when AMS and GSCE work they are great the problem is the times that they work correctly are far between.....
    that's discouraging.........

15. john thering aka racerJ

no offence, I'm not comfortable giving personal sensitive info

16. FeltHat

Steam Community :: FeltHλt <- i mean something like this (thats my profile), im pretty sure its public and far from personal and sensitive :D

17. Dave Stephenson

Just to confirm with certainty John, that purchase was made on Steam?

18. john thering aka racerJ

YES indeed it was.