Formula Classic in Motec

Discussion in 'Automobilista - Help & Support' started by Gilles Lalonde, Jan 6, 2019.

1. Gilles Lalonde

Gilles Lalonde MotherDawg

Hi guys,

Not too sure where to post this thread, I know Motec and the plugin isn't Reiza but it looks like it is a game issue.

I'm using the same Motec workspace with many Automobilista series.
    I use the available plugin: Automobilista_DAQ_Plugin_Setup_1.3.2_v10
    No issues with other AMS series, like the 2017 Brazilian StockCar, I get all 4 wheels..
    But when I run the Formula Classic, both front wheel display the same graph or values and same for both rear.

In the pic, the 4 values are show but both left & right are the same which gives only two graph lines.

Since it does works perfectly with many other cars available in AMS, 4 graph lines, would this be a car... game issue?

[​IMG]

2. Wozza_UK

Wozza_UK New Member

The first thing I would try would be to separate them into different channels. That will give you a clearer view of each trace. Obviously in your pic we can only see the Front-right and the Rear-right.

TBH I've come across the same issue myself. In rFactor I've noticed some core tyre temps don't appear, or in AC I've noticed sometimes brake temp remains solid the whole time.

I don't know whether it is plugin or car (mod) related.

• Like Like x 1