Odd ghost image of the title screen gets stuck (triple screen)

Discussion in 'Automobilista - Help & Support' started by vveyro, Jan 13, 2019.

1. vveyro

vveyro Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Not big problem but I wonder why this happens...

In triple screen, on my left screen I will see the splash screen (advertising new car pack etc.) even after that screen has gone. In main menus. It never goes away, but is seen partially. Right side is black, like normally

This started to happen some months ago, with some update. Never happened before that

Is there fix for this? Not big deal, but menu would look cleaner without it

2. vveyro

To iterate bit more... it's not really ghost image actually.

But splash image (of new Puma cars, currently) isn't shown in middle screen but left screen. Just the "background" = horizontal red lines + logos are in middle. And the Pumas image stays visible on left screen, always when in all menus. Although it looks a bit glitched

It only goes away in race. This happened before the Pumas update too, just the image was different

Last edited: Jan 15, 2019
  3. Supa

Supa Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Is it stopping you playing?

4. vveyro

No? But it looks ugly/distracting/annoying. It's ever present, in setups, options menus, everything. Showing a broken graphic on my left screen. Until you go to actual race. And it never happened until last versions of AMS. Thanks for the helpful input...

And do the developers use triple screen? So they have seen this? If this is the final version of AMS, it's going to be left like that for next 10 years....? Why? Because it never happened before, why leave it into final version

Last edited: Feb 10, 2019
  5. vveyro

I was able to fix it by deleting image file called DynamicLegalNotice from Automobilista/UserData. But FYI developers, it's not showing correctly on triple screen by default

• Informative Informative x 1