1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AMS 2 - Beta testing

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by kodnin, May 30, 2019.

1. kodnin

kodnin Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Hello @Renato Simioni, Reiza and fellow simracers,

I missed out on the Reiza Simracing Bonanza! on Indiegogo a couple of years ago, as I was not a part of the simracing community back then. Ever since I drove my first laps in AMS, not too long ago, I couldn't stop and I was thrilled to hear some last new content is coming to AMS and AMS 2 is planned. Since AMS 2 is in the making, and I don't have access to the Reiza 51 Beta forum, I'm wondering how I can sign up or declare my availability for beta testing. I'd like to contribute to the next version of this wonderful racing sim. As a simracing enthusiast and a programmer my time and feedback might be of value (but I'll leave that up to you). Thanks for opening up about the future of AMS and all the hard work you're doing!

Best,

David

2. FeltHat

FeltHat Active Member AMS2 Club Member

3. Wexodius

Wexodius Member AMS2 Club Member

They will share more info in a couple of weeks how we can become backers for AMS2 with access to the beta. That way we can contribute to the development and polishing of AMS2.

4. kodnin

• Like Like x 1
  5. kodnin

@Wexodius, thank you. Do you know where Reiza will share that info?

6. Wexodius

Wexodius Member AMS2 Club Member

@kodnin
    I'm confident they will share this info on the forum here and possibly their other social media channels. They will inform us in due time, don't worry about it

• Agree Agree x 2