Game runs terribly with even one other car on track, no matter the graphics settings.

Discussion in 'Automobilista - Help & Support' started by Juan Lopez, Apr 28, 2016.

1. Juan Lopez

Juan Lopez New Member

• What you have tried (car/track combos etc)have been testing on every single track in the game with the stock v8, with every option of amd aa and in game graphic setting adjusted, they dont make any difference to my performance. Have also rolled back drivers to 3 different ones, didn't increase performance.
    • What you have not tried.Reinstalling the game a third time.
    • Your PC Specification: AMD HD 7950 3gb OC 1020mhz core 1550mhz mem, windows 8.1, i5 4670k @ 4.2ghz, 8gb ram, 1tb hdd
    • Note if you have mods installed and if the problem relates to them. No mods.
      Not sure what else to do, have not had issues with old rfactor or rfactor 2.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Guilherme Borghezani

Guilherme Borghezani Active Member AMS2 Club Member

i have the same issue

3. F1Aussie

F1Aussie Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Try unticking windowed mode, worked for me

4. Juan Lopez

Juan Lopez New Member

Don't use windowed mode. Gpu usage does get high even though it seems like it isn't doing anything.

5. Arjen (Moonshine Racing)

Arjen (Moonshine Racing) League Host

When you make your settings do you run in Administrator mode? For me the settings do not save any configurations unless I use Administrator mode.

6. Renato Simioni

Renato Simioni Administrator Staff Member

Please mak sure to run through the troubleshooting section of the PDF Manual in \Support folder.