1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Senna DLC, Indiegogo Perks, Social Purposes

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by DaVeX, Jun 9, 2019.

1. DaVeX

DaVeX AMSUnofficial Staff AMS2 Club Member

We know for sure there will be a Senna DLC for AMS2.
    It was planned as a standalone game in 2011 (not sure about the year) and the project was supposed to have a social purpose, as part of the revenue was to be destined to the various educational programs developed by the Ayrton Senna Institute all over Brazil, which every year benefits over 2 million children and youngsters with quality public education.
    I don't know if this is still a thing (helping people trought DLC revenue) and maybe @Renato Simioni can confirm it or not but if comfirmed I am thinking would be great to put the Senna DLC out from the Indiegogo perks.
    As example, I am an Indiegogo Lvl 6 backer I will have acces to AMS2 + Future DLCs and I know most will disagree but due the social purposes I prefer to pay for it and help childrens...
    Simracing is an expensive hobby overall so I think we can afford the expenses for a Senna DLC without arguing too much, specially if aimed to help people...what do you think?

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. FeltHat

FeltHat Active Member AMS2 Club Member

You already did pay for this, there is no point in making things more complex unnecessarly.
    If you want to help even more then you can simply grab another copy or donate directly or indirectly to Ayrton Senna Institute (for example you can buy something from Ayrton Senna shop, part of revenue goes to the institute)

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  3. DaVeX

Partially true, Senna content was supposed to be part of a new game not a DLC also Reiza is giving us a lot and what we paid was for Indiegogo campaign not for helping people...

4. GTSpeedster

GTSpeedster Active Member AMS2 Club Member

There are no angelical organizations with familiar names just waiting around for a check to clear so they can help people in your place. That is pure fantasy.

Helping people in real need is great. And if you do care, do it yourself. Directly. Preferably in private.

PS.: In case you're only interested in helping poor Brazilians specifically and don't know how to find them I'll be sending you my banking information so you can go nuts and help out towards a new direct drive or something. :D

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. DaVeX

(He looked again to the post, with his surprise his hand was slowly moving over GTSpeedster name on discord, right clicking and looking for "ban" button...)

Last edited: Jun 10, 2019
    • Winner Winner x 3