AI colliding with me on mods

Discussion in 'Automobilista - General Discussion' started by Philip00, Jun 23, 2019.

1. Philip00

Philip00 Member

Hi All,

I would like to ask your help with the following issue: AI sometimes get too close to me and collides with me several times despite the aggression is on low..

On Reaize cotents i was abyl to solve this problem with changing the AI brake usage and grip values to 90. The AI behaves perfectly there.

However in the mods this trick won't solve the issues completely, I tried to add the follwoing lines:

AIPassLatScalar=2.0 // Amount of extra space in meters left at 0 aggression when trying to pass. Default 2.0
    AIStartOffset=3 //How long before merging at the start: min 0.5, max 10.0
    AIStartMerge=10 //How long to merge at the start: min 3.0, max 20.0
    AIForcePassCarLength=0.6
    AIMaxAggression=0.0
    AISuddenMoveScalar=1.0

and I tried to modify the feelers and undertray value without luck. I have also tried to change Colltarget=False to Colltarget=True in the gen files without success.I have also tried to modify AIdraftstickiness andAIAimSpeedsPerWP value to AIAimSpeedsPerWP=(50.0, 105.0, 135.0, 165.0, 185.0, 235.0, 255.0, 275.0)

The AI just follows me too close and hit me.

Could somebody tell me what should I change in order for the AI behave like in the original content?
    @Renato Simioni If you have some time could you help me on this one?

Thank you in Advance,

Philip

2. Philip00

Philip00 Member

I Also tried to add the F ultimate collision gmt to my mod becasue F Ultimate muhc more wider and longer car than my 2002 mod, however the result is the same. Can somebody help me please?