Cannot use TH8RS shifter as G27 Wheel stops working!

Discussion in 'Automobilista - Help & Support' started by kevin o'hara, Apr 27, 2016.

1. kevin o'hara

kevin o'hara New Member AMS2 Club Member

Been enjoying AMS enough to get TH8RS shifter to replace my G27 H shifter but when TH8RS plugged in I lose my G27 wheel i.e. no steering yet can assign buttons on wheel & on the gears on the shifter. Appears the wheel is detected as a button box as if assign steer left & steer right to the wheel it is assigned - of course no use to drive with. Shifter works as used in AC plus updated it's firmware. Plus only have 5 usb devices plugged in i.e. wheel, pedal g27 on bodnar adapter, the th8rs, a Frex seq shifter & keyboard dongle - also tried swapping ports around. Please any ideas as to what the problem might be. Get exactly the same in SCE.

2. F1Aussie

F1Aussie Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

There seems to be controller issues atm. When I plug my button boxes in my wheel becomes unresponsive.

3. kevin o'hara

kevin o'hara New Member AMS2 Club Member

Please any explanation as to why the shifter interferes with the wheel! Getting frustrated as reinstalled SCE, same problem as AMS, and disconnected all but needed usb devices and still no luck. Weird thing is that the shifter is detected and can assign gears to it but no wheel.

4. still_guns

still_guns New Member

My wheel stopped working altogether, even though it's working perfectly in troubleshooting