1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Automobilista 2 Early Backing Campaign

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - News & Announcements' started by Renato Simioni, Jun 29, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ONA FLYER

ONA FLYER Member AMS2 Club Member

2. Dave Stephenson

Dave Stephenson Administrator Staff Member AMS2 Club Member

Yes, once you've verified the email address if it's one used in the campaign your beta forum access and the tag are applied automatically.

With regards to this campaign's rewards and AMS2 keys, we'll be in touch with Level 5+ backers over the coming days with details of how to access their keys. We'll also post all the latest info here on the forum with threads and notices.

• Like Like x 5
  3. ONA FLYER

ONA FLYER Member AMS2 Club Member

Ok all in now. Pretty simple once you link your steam account, it then gives the option to purchase the backing program according to what level you backed with the Indiegogo program. :)

4. xnorb

xnorb Active Member AMS2 Club Member

I will not complain but comparing current pricing to Lvl 5 in Indiegogo i feel like stealing from you.

But i am happily awaiting instructions :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Augusto

Augusto Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Just bought it

• Like Like x 3
  6. ltdan

ltdan New Member AMS2 Club Member

Hello,

I was a level 5 (75$) bakers for AMS1 with indiegogo.

I make my Steam link in the AMS2 Early Backing Campagn but i can't make the indiegogo link .. because I can't find the Beta Forum Access Key.
    Can you help me ?

Regards.

7. Erick Goldner

Erick Goldner Active Member AMS2 Club Member

I'm not sure if it's something related to the method of payment, because it doesn't even get to the point of choosing which method to pay ! That common window where you get to confirm your order and choose from credit card ou paypal funds, it does not get to this point!

It just shows that message after login in with your account, so it may be something related to paypal and the way Reiza choose to get paid (or something like that).

8. Dave Stephenson

It was automatically applied when you changed and verified your email address, you should see you backer level listed at the top of the purchase page now and have the relevant option open to purchase. Please check again and let me know is that is not the case.

9. ltdan

Thanks for your answer @Dave Stephenson
    When I go to the purchase page (https://forum.reizastudios.com/ams2-early-backing/buy-now) ... it have this message "The AMS2 Early Backing Campaign store is not available to Simracing Bonanza Backers at level 5 or above. Thank you for your early and continued support. We will attempt to contact you with details on how to claim your Early Backing Campaign rewards in the coming week. The forum and this page will also be kept up to date with the most current information."

10. Erik Geelhuijzen

Erik Geelhuijzen Member AMS2 Club Member

No brainer! Thank you for the opportunity to back you once more. Love your business ethics and quality of work. Glad to support you guys!

• Agree Agree x 3
  11. Guilherme Piucco

Guilherme Piucco New Member AMS2 Club Member

this means you already are part of it as a backer (lvl 5 or up), no action needed, you will get all the goodies.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2019
  12. Dave Stephenson

Sorry, I was so fixated on checking the account linking part I missed you are level 5. @Guilherme Piucco is right, you will get the package for free, I'm putting together the stuff required for you guys to redeem them. I'll update here when it's ready.

13. ltdan

• Like Like x 1
  14. Lightning Leroy

Lightning Leroy New Member AMS2 Club Member

I didn't go to level 6 at the time because it was $25 more and the only addition was a Reiza sticker. I now regret that choice.

Can I give you the extra $25 for the sticker now? :) Need it for my "rig" (a pile of scrap lumber).

15. RoccoTTS

RoccoTTS Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

And a new Reiza Backer here :D
    Couldn't resist this offer, i would have bought this game anyway. Payed 90.8 € for the whole package.

• Like Like x 2
  16. Randall Kipker

Randall Kipker New Member AMS2 Club Member

OK, I'm getting this message:

"The AMS2 Early Backing Campaign store is not available to Simracing Bonanza Backers at level 5 or above"

Please private message me what I need to do... I was a level 7 donator.... and want to help you guys again.

Thanks and good luck!

17. Bull Shark

Bull Shark "Later has already begun." AMS2 Club Member

Welcome to the backer club.. :D

• Like Like x 1
  18. Dave Stephenson

@Randall Kipker You are already entitled to everything included in the package. There will be a new a new version of the store going live in the coming days which will allow level 5 backers to claim their keys and rewards. Please check back over the next couple of days and you should find you have access.

19. jpmmuc

jpmmuc Active Member AMS2 Club Member

I'm already Lvl 6 backer, but would like to buy an early backing gift account for a friend.

20. Simon Chapman

Simon Chapman New Member AMS2 Club Member

I signed up to the backing campaign a couple of days ago, but only got a receipt from Paypal. Can anyone else on here confirm whether they received confirmation from Reiza as well after joining.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.