Puma and Time Trial: no time on Virtual Extreme Portal

Discussion in 'Automobilista - Help & Support' started by Giovanni Frascatani, Sep 5, 2019.

1. Giovanni Frascatani

Giovanni Frascatani New Member

Hi,
    with the Puma I can't insert my time into the time trial. I have the updated version of the game. When I enter the time trial I see times of other drivers that do not match those on Virtual Extreme Portal and my time it is not registered on the Portal. Where is my problem? Where am I wrong?
    Thank you for the answer.
    Gio

2. DrKarotte

DrKarotte New Member AMS2 Club Member

3. Giovanni Frascatani

I'm sorry, but I don't see the solution. I have the last version 1.5.16r. Here in the picture what I see when join Brasilia Exterior with Puma 52. I checked the game integrity with Steam and there is ok.
    Now there are at least 17 drivers that solve the problem. I can't solve it.
    Virtual Xperience

Attached Files:

4. Dave Stephenson

Dave Stephenson Administrator Staff Member AMS2 Club Member

There was an error in the data of the Pumas in the last release which caused both cars to be merged into a single board. This has been rectified the release that is due now and the merged boards that have been live since the last release have been assigned to the P052 now (further cleanup of the Lumi times to follow).

I moved the boards on Monday with the expectation that release would happen then, unfortunately the delays on Steam side mean that was premature. Any laps set this week in either Puma will be lost I'm afraid.

Please wait until the patch is released to set Puma times. After that you will be able to view them in VX and have them counted towards your rank if appropriate.

5. Giovanni Frascatani

Thank you very much.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Giovanni Frascatani

Yesterday I updated Automobilista with Steam to the last version. Today I join Time Trial with Puma P52 in Brasilia External and the problem is always the same. I only see 9 drivers, while VXP has 22 drivers on Brasilia External. Moreover I join Interlagos 2015 and there is no drivers time on my monitor, while VXP has 145 drivers registered!!!! What' the matter???
    Regards
    Gio Frascatani

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Dave Stephenson

It seems to have slipped the net. VX side is correct but the game is still wrong unfortunately. There should be a hotfix inbound soon to deal with some of the issues in the latest release and I'll make sure this makes it in.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  8. Dave Stephenson

@PieroX it's already fixed in the last beta update, once the final bits for controller fixes are done it should make it out on main release with them. And yes I am optimistic :p

• Like Like x 3