1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can I publish Automobilista 2 Beta gameplay?

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by Pedro, Oct 8, 2019.

1. Pedro

Pedro Member AMS2 Club Member

Hi,
    Can Automobilista 2 beta gameplay be uploaded to Youtube, when the time arrives?

2. FeltHat

FeltHat Active Member AMS2 Club Member

yes

• Like Like x 1
  3. Pedro

Pedro Member AMS2 Club Member

Thank Yous.

4. Msportdan

Msportdan Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Can it? I'm not sure it can.

5. Marc Collins

Marc Collins Internal Tester AMS2 Club Member

Let's wait for Reiza to reply, since they are the only ones who can state a preference.

6. Heitor Facuri Cicoti

Heitor Facuri Cicoti Good Member AMS2 Club Member

It will be answered when Beta comes out, and probably on Reiza51.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  7. Vitor Arbex

Vitor Arbex Member AMS2 Club Member

I´d think it is a very important question that has to be answered as soon as possible or at least before Beta early backing is over.
    I was searching for this info on the forum and found this post, I´d really like to back now, so I could get the extra AMS1 key so my Father can play AMS1 with me while AMS2 is not out, but the real value on the early backing as I also am a Youtuber, is the Beta access. Channel is mostly motorcycle maintenance related but thinking of other areas I like and could make new videos, since public is mostly Brazilians, Posting videos about a Brazilian racing simulator would be great.
    That's is the only exclusive feature really worth the extra money that we have to spend now instead of just waiting for a steam sale after the game comes out.
    I´ll probably back anyway because I believe in the AMS2 will be the next great racing sim, but be able to you tube the beta would be even better.
    Think it is a win-win situation for Reisa, the more people know about the sim the better. Since Renato said on interview you need the sales and money to license new content especially the more popular content.
    How was this done on AMS 1 Beta? Was it allowed or not?
    Another question is are we talking about DLC content beta, or just bug fixes and test related beta branches after 1.0 is released?

• Like Like x 1
  8. alexSchmurtz

alexSchmurtz Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Heitor already said there will be official news about this, it might be different this time. But for AMS 1, the main concern was to clearly indicate it was from a beta build and work in progress... And as a general rule: what is in Reiza51 must stay in Reiza51. That said, off course new content hits the beta before the main build, including DLCs. The point of having this program is to have a small group of people (but with many different configurations) testing the builds before going public...:)

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  9. Heitor Facuri Cicoti

Heitor Facuri Cicoti Good Member AMS2 Club Member

Alex is right on all his points. There isn't an answer to that yet.

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  10. Wolfgang Herold

Wolfgang Herold I Like Liveries :) AMS2 Club Member

"i only buy it, if i can earn money with it" sounds weird for me.
    If you are a petrol head, you want it.
    If not, you're the wrong guy to push it on youtube.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  11. Vitor Arbex

Vitor Arbex Member AMS2 Club Member

Guess you didn´t check before you posted, I don´t make any money from the chanel, not even adsence, its a instructional do-it-yourself based videos that I make to help people.
    Enjoying motorsports don´t mean I´ll blindly spend money on a pre-order, with no refund option, unless i know what I´m buying. And I´m surely not the only one with that question, but i did take my time to register on the forum, search, found this topic and replied to op so it gets the attention it deserves.
    Simracing is a niche, there is little content available, even less Automobilista videos, even less in Brazilian Portuguese. So I´d say the more people spread the word about simracing and AMS2 the better.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2