Having a Question, i need some help

Discussion in 'Automobilista - General Discussion' started by Hugo Fernandez, May 16, 2016.

1. Hugo Fernandez

Hugo Fernandez New Member

Hello everyone. My name is Hugo Fernandez from Argentina and i have to say a few things.

First of all i want it to say The Game "Automobilista" it's Awesome. It's an beautiful game, doesn`t need a super computer to play and so fun to play with friends.

Now it's come the problem. All game mods have been probed and we want to play something from our country. We convert a mod from our rfactor "Turismo Nacional Clase 3" a race category like "Copa de Marcas" in Brazil and "MINI Challenge". But it's not so easy.

We have Logitech G27 Wheel and we play all whitout Clutch Asistance. And we want to put that on our mod converter.

I know the .HDV files are uncovered to avoid confusion and legal problem for your knowledge. but if your kind help us, we will be very grateful. So we will try to regret it

Greets for Argentina. Love your Forum. Follow you

2. Hugo Fernandez

Also i want to ask about wheel degress "ยบ" in the mods. i mean when i have to choose setting up the cars.

3. Hugo Fernandez

Please, someone? I need some help.

4. s2173

s2173 New Member

As far as I know, only the stock content MAS files are locked. If you convert a mod and put it in the game, I'm sure you're free to edit the MAS. I don't know about clutch, but there is definitely a line for wheel rotation.

I'm not a modder tho; and I'm sure you will find more help over here Automobilista because that forum is more populated and there are modders in there.

5. Hugo Fernandez

I appreciate a lot your answer. I'll try to find more information there. Thanks