I modified talent files but too random Ai?

Discussion in 'Automobilista - General Discussion' started by jamespoly86, Mar 14, 2020.

1. jamespoly86

jamespoly86 Member

I modified talent files with f1 2019 performances but there is a random Ai. I made a custom championship and Hamilton with 100 of speed is only 5th for example. AI is not constant in qualifying times for example. Is there a way to reduce random Ai?

2. Aaron Green

Aaron Green Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Have you pointed the SRS to the correct folder? Can you show me screen shots of the SRS file. If you want I can make talent files for you then have a look at them. I generally don't make the fastest ai 100, they tend to make mistakes. I generally make the fastest around 85 then go down from there. That way in game you can use a higher AI skill level and the way they'll be better at racing wheel to wheel for example.

3. jamespoly86

jamespoly86 Member

In Stock car Ai has constant times in qualifying while in Formula Reiza or Ultimate are more random times

4. Aaron Green

Aaron Green Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Going back to the original point, have you edited the SRS file to find the talent files?

5. jamespoly86

jamespoly86 Member

I made the comparison with original series and original talent files. Formula has more random qualifying times than Stock car or V8 serie. I don't know why. But not a big problem. Thanks for the help.