1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Releasedate still stands with the Corona-virus spreading?

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by Robbb74, Mar 19, 2020.

1. Robbb74

Robbb74 New Member AMS2 Club Member

Hi you all,

Until now I understand the game is still to be released 31st of march. Isn't the Reiza-team suffering from the Covid-19? I am highly awaiting this game to be released, so it would be sad news to hear the releasedate would be postponed, but it would ofcourse be understandable with what is going on in the world right now.

Greetz

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. kkdrummer

kkdrummer Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

It would be great to know if the current situation would have an impact on Ams2 development?

3. Marius H

Marius H Internal Beta Tester Staff Member AMS2 Club Member

Well. It's all digital. They can work from home. So I see no problems. Unless they all get infected, so they can't work until they recover.

• Agree Agree x 4
  4. EmanueleMarra

EmanueleMarra Member AMS2 Club Member

it would be nice if they let him out first. here in Italy we are all at home and we would have time to relax with AMS2.

• Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Wolfgang Herold

Wolfgang Herold I Like Liveries :) AMS2 Club Member

keep it going, dear italiens.
    We are with you.
    Cheers to all. You'll get over it.

• Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  6. EmanueleMarra

EmanueleMarra Member AMS2 Club Member

thanks, I hope everything will be resolved soon. but the situation is VERY SERIOUS ...

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Dean Ogurek

Dean Ogurek "Love the Simulation You're Dreaming In." AMS2 Club Member

My wife and I have a special connection to your country and it's people, having visited there a couple of times (from the U.S.). It's heart-breaking to see Italy suffering with the virus outbreak but, we truly appreciate the spirit and soul of the Italian people. We are thankful for the information, pleas and social-media warnings to those of us yet to experience the worst of what is to come.

I'm afraid many Americans still don't take this seriously and believe it's all hype or just an elaborate hoax. It's all very hard to watch, as our country is so, so ill-prepared to deal with this outbreak. Many of our hospitals are already struggling and things are just getting started here.

We wish for the swiftest possible resolution to the outbreak in Italy and all around the world.

• Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Msportdan

Msportdan Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Me and my wife visited Rome in early February - what a place and im really gutted for the Italian people and hope they can overcome this.

Funnily for the last week i havent been well at all (dry cough etc) and im self isolating now, geez knows its Covid or not ....geez knows how you would go about getting tested anyway!!

Anyway stay safe peeps.

Ill try Beta 4 if i can muster the energy.

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  9. mad maxx

mad maxx Active Member AMS2 Club Member

We (here in italy) are stronger then this f..king covid19 virus and we will destroy it !!!
    And same is for all the rest of the world !!! Let's stay @home and let's play AMS 2 !!!
    Mexxx

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  10. Marc Collins

Marc Collins Internal Tester AMS2 Club Member

How can anyone answer that in a reasonable manner? Major aspects of civilization and the global economy are being affected by an unprecedented situation and Reiza is supposed to be able to predict? Let's just wish them well and hope that their major source of necessary and deserved income, AMS2, is not unduly delayed by circumstances out of their control (e.g., Internet outages) or by anyone in their team getting sick or needing to care for someone who is sick. Beyond that, any delivery of AMS 2 anytime soon is a just bonus.

11. Woodee

Woodee Simracing Junkie AMS2 Club Member

The health and safety of the entire Reiza team is far more important than the release date.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 2
  12. kkdrummer

kkdrummer Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

I had business continuity in mind when I asked that question. I was not expecting personal reports on Reiza's employees. Also, I never asked if it will have an impact, but if it would have an impact on Ams2 development. For example, if you have to move from an office environment to home working etc. Things like this do present organisations with massive challenges. I know now that Reiza is already pretty much home based, so they should be fine. Stay safe everyone, and think of one another!

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. SlowPoke80

SlowPoke80 Active Member

Hopefully they'll all remain healthy. We should all watch places like Brazil right now, because hot countries may give us some inkling of how summer will affect the spread in more temperate places.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Filipe

Filipe New Member AMS2 Club Member

it's spreading fast, here in brazil, unfortunately