1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Low resolution UI

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by Guilherme Bencke, Apr 1, 2020.

1. Guilherme Bencke

Guilherme Bencke New Member

I'm playing at 4k on a large TV and noticed that the GUI elements look blurry (menus, overlay, car icons). It looks like the UI elements are not rendered in 4k, but in a lower resolution, like 1440p. Is that the case? If it is, any plans to support 4k natively?

2. Gasngrip

Gasngrip Member

hey man, same here although on a 2k 27inch monitor.
    plus the graphics don't look that sharp i guess even though i have all settings maxed out

3. Ote

Ote New Member AMS2 Club Member

Just use sharpening in the nvidia driver. Make a new entry for your game, set sharpening amount to 70 or your liking.

4. Guilherme Bencke

Guilherme Bencke New Member

That should make the 3d graphics a bit sharper, but won't fix the low resolution UI

5. bobbie424242

bobbie424242 Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Would also like higher res UI elements for my 4K screen (car images mainly).
    And a better, more modern font, that is less bold (or at the very least not bold everywhere).

6. Tarmac Terrorist

Tarmac Terrorist Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Go to Options, Performance, Texture Resoloution & change it to High. Anything below and certain elements of the UI get blurry!

• Agree Agree x 1