1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FANATEC CSW Settings Thread

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by Alegunner68, Apr 4, 2020.

1. Alegunner68

Alegunner68 Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

I've seen questions asking what settings people use dotted all around the threads here, so I thought it might be good to keep it all in one place, making it easier to find.
    Feel free to post your hints/tips, wheelbase version, settings, driver versions and game settings for us to try.
    ( I won't start as I only just got mine ).

2. Treska39

Treska39 New Member

I would use AUT for Sen as this will adjust the wheel to same lock that car uses (make sure to calibrate wheel to max steering ratio), soft lock also works so when you hit full lock your physical wheel will stop.
    ingame i think im using 75-10-50-10 under the FFB settings.

fanset-auto2.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  3. Marius H

Marius H Internal Beta Tester Staff Member AMS2 Club Member

I am using

32/50/0 and Dri -2. All car are playable and feeling fine. Curious what Renato come up with in the new FFB-topic soon.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Alegunner68

Alegunner68 Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Here's a tip for any Fanatec users that get a weird clicking noise from their base:
    Grease the bearings in the wheel rim (dialectic may be better in case some gets on the pins).
    I started getting it yesterday and my wheel is new, I couldn't hear it to start with but felt it through the wheel.
    Now it's as smooth as butter.