GSC owner wanting AUTOMOBILISTA!

Discussion in 'Automobilista - General Discussion' started by Jack Ulstad, Jun 12, 2016.

1. Jack Ulstad

Jack Ulstad New Member

I've been told that if you already have purchased GSC (I did quite some time ago), that you can get Automobilista at no charge... How do I do this? Do I still get it from Steam?

2. Kevin Pheiffer

Kevin Pheiffer Owner of Shadowracingrsa

If you bought GSC before the 5th of January you will see Automobilista in your game library on Steam. Just download it.
    If not, you will have to buy the game. All depends when you bought GSC.

3. Jack Ulstad

Jack Ulstad New Member

Well, I bought GSC quite some time ago (before they offered it on Steam), a short while after it was first released I believe... but straight from the Reiza website, not through Steam. So I wouldn't think it would show up thru Steam, correct?

4. alexSchmurtz

alexSchmurtz Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Well, you were supposed to transfer your GSC game to Steam before January 5 to get AMS, but I'm pretty sure @Thiago Izequiel could have a look maybe? Thank you.

5. Renato Simioni

Renato Simioni Administrator Staff Member

Hi Jack,

Please hit me with a PM and let me know what your original purchase email was, I´ll look it up for you.

6. pj059

pj059 New Member

Not exactly the same case, but what about making a kind of "purchase pack" for upgrading SCE to AMS?
    Currently on Steam, SCE is cheaper than AMS. Imagine if someone buys SCE now because it's cheaper, but in the end he would like to enjoy the new content available in AMS. I'm not sure he will buy AMS at full price since most of the content (while updated) looks similar. But creating a possibility to buy AMS at lower price (let's say the difference of price between AMS and SCE) when you already have bought SCE would allow such people to jump to AMS :)

7. jlnprssnr

jlnprssnr Member AMS2 Club Member

That wouuld actually be really nice and is possible now thanks to bundles on Steam taking into account what you already own. Like Codemasters does with the Dirt Franchise bundle