1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[BUG] Hilarious camera bug

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - Help & Support' started by LadyJosephine, Apr 3, 2020.

1. LadyJosephine

LadyJosephine New Member

Hey folks!
    Loving the game so far, but had a very good issue last night.

Race: Interlagos w. Formula V10, multiplayer
    Finished the Qualifying session in Monitor mode, with the camera set to Trackside. I wanted to watch other players drive.
    When the session ended, the grid formed up, but the camera was still in Trackside mode. The race started and I was stuck watching my car from the side of the track, and none of the camera controls would save me.
    It was very disorientating! I tried to drive for a bit just for fun, but I crashed pretty early cause the perspective really gets you when you're far away from the car.

In the meantime, I'd recommend finishing the session just sitting in the garage to avoid the problem!

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Maciej Kaczmarek

Maciej Kaczmarek New Member

entering and leaving the pause menu solves the problem!!

• Like Like x 2
  3. muz_j

muz_j Active Member

Thanks - i'm not quite sure if I've tried this - I thought I had, but I'll definitely try it next time, as I've had this issue myself a few times (and I've just purchased the game yesterday).
    Other than a few small issues, it's very nice.

4. leillo1975

leillo1975 Active Member

Have the same problem. I think that reiza would force the camera to the preferred user camera, or at least a drivable camera.