Reiza Membership packages now in offer - what they are and why join

Discussion in 'Automobilista - News & Announcements' started by Renato Simioni, Mar 23, 2016.

1. Tiago Diniz

Tiago Diniz New Member AMS2 Club Member

Good Moornig Renato ,
    I bought Reiza Membership ALL- INCLUSIVE Package - UPGRADE and e- mail was missing show my steam key . It came just like this:
    Steam Key is: ( all in white).
    My email is tiagosatch@gmail.com
    I'm waiting.
    Grateful.

2. kwakaman

kwakaman New Member

Hi alex/dave.
    Quick question.

I have just purchased AMS via steam (today) on recommendation of a friend and was told that included the all inclusive pack.
    However I did not realise I had to purchase via this site/deal rather than steam direct. As only just looked at the site.
    Will my steam purchase be the stock beta game or will it include future dlc free (as offer on here)? Or have I screwed up in the eagerness of getting the game?

3. David Wright

David Wright Active Member AMS2 Club Member

The situation is a little confusing. The EA version of AMS you buy through Steam does get new content for free. However, it won't include the dlc for free.

But you haven't screwed up - you can buy the upgrade package for existing owners of AMS which will give you the dlc for free.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. selwyn gregory

selwyn gregory Member AMS2 Club Member

This has to be the most confusing game I ever bought oh wait maybe I didn't.
    I seem to have paid $50 for a beta (Level 4), as it now says I have to pay another $29 for the base game.

Or is it saying that because I've yet to install it?

Last edited: Jun 20, 2016
  5. Michael Buckley

Michael Buckley Member AMS2 Club Member

Have you linked your Steam Account with your account here on this site?

6. Michael Buckley

You haven't screwed up.

The package including access to the Beta and discount DLC is not available on Steam.

To upgrade go here:

Buy Automobilista | Reiza Studios Forum

The upgrade plus the base game you have already bought costs the same if you bought them together anyway so it hasn't cost you anything.

7. selwyn gregory

Yes did that.

8. Michael Buckley

And have you typed the Steam key into Steam?

9. selwyn gregory

What key, I thought I bought it and did that 12 months ago, the games are installed and working both Automobillista and Beta, I'm just confused why it still says I need to purchase the base game that seems to offer nothing and if I need to upgrade for DLC?

10. Thiago Izequiel

Thiago Izequiel Active Member AMS2 Club Member

11. Renato Simioni

Renato Simioni Administrator Staff Member

Guys, please make sure to read the opening post carefully - I understand there are a lot of details which can be a bit confusing, but the info is there :)

@selwyn gregory , in your case this is the important bit:

So if you contributed to the campaign as you´ve already mentioned you have, you are all set for everything that is coming for AMS - no need to buy anything else. You should also have received a Steam key for SCE/ AMS Beta, which is important you activate even if you don´t plan on installing / running it, as it will also automatically add the AMS DLCs as they become available.

@Tiago Diniz - check you email please if you haven´t already, I believe your situation has already been rectified.

@kwakaman - As David explained, since you already own AMS, all you need to do now is buy the membership upgrade package for US$24.99 to secure Beta + Reiza51 + all AMS DLCs.

12. Paul Bennett

Paul Bennett Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Thanks a lot clearer now. I think it was the emails that went out last week got me thinking what I'd signed up for :)

13. Martakus

Martakus Member AMS2 Club Member

I sent Renato a pm regarding the topic last Friday, but he still hasn't answered...

14. Renato Simioni

Renato Simioni Administrator Staff Member

Sorry Markatus I was away over the weekend and that was enough to flood my inbox :) Will get to it in a bit.

15. Booger Mac

Booger Mac New Member AMS2 Club Member

Will Steam keys be emailed for the new DLC once released?

16. Dave Stephenson

Dave Stephenson Administrator Staff Member AMS2 Club Member

They should be added top your existing entitlement in Steam.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. Dajonaga

Dajonaga untalented driver AMS2 Club Member

Finally got the "moneys" to buy into the beta!

Thanks for a fantastic simulator, the best part for me is that I can race in my "home town" race track, Buenos Aires... plus we have Cordoba! Thank you thank you thank you ;)

• Like Like x 3
  18. MysticReverie

MysticReverie Member AMS2 Club Member

Two questions.

I'm sure the first has been asked before.

1. I got my game via Steam. If I buy the membership pack from this website, will my steam game recognize that I've upgraded?

2. When you say 'significant discount' on future DLC do you have any idea what % that would be?
    The reason I ask is because I might not be particularly interested in the Reiza 51 dev forum or the AMS Beta builds - But more interested in the DLC itself.
    I don't want to pay a premium for things I may not use use/participate in.

So if I'm just interested in the DLC, is the upgrade worth it in regard to saving on future DLC costs?

Thanks.
    SOLID game by the way. I can't wait for Brands Hatch ! :hurrayreiza:

Last edited: Jul 2, 2016
  19. Dajonaga

Dajonaga untalented driver AMS2 Club Member

You need to link your Steam account and then buy the upgrade pack. You'll receive an e-mail with everything you need to upgrade via Steam.

The answer is right there at the OP:

20. MysticReverie

MysticReverie Member AMS2 Club Member

Thanks

Ok, I took the plunge.

Post edited because I think I found the answers to some of my questions myself.

I do have one concern though.

The Devs say there will be about 10 - 12 DLC's this year, range from $1.99 - $5.99.
    If you average that at $3.50 each, the total cost is about £31, instead of the £18 that I just paid.
    Not a big saving, considering I may not want all the DLC enough to purchase it anyway.

I just hope the DLC keeps coming for the next few years so I feel I've got my monies worth.

As I said, I'm not particularly interested in all this beta or testing stuff.

So, I've paid nearly £20, and hopefully I will get my moneys worth on DLC alone.
    IF enough DLC is released.

Otherwise I Iose out becasue I've paid for stuff I don't really have interest in.. all the beta access and forum stuff.

I'm not trying to be difficult.. just saying I'm not sure this deal is worth it to people like me who may just want access to DLC - and not all DLC, and have little interest in the Beta and testing offers.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2016