1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Car and Track selection

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by BreadedVirus, May 2, 2020.

1. BreadedVirus

BreadedVirus New Member

I was curious to know why the car and track selection is filled with cars and tracks that possibly could of been replaced with a better selection.

Let me guess, the DLC is were it is all at right?

• Disagree Disagree x 9
    • Dislike Dislike x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. DjFIL007

DjFIL007 Active Member AMS2 Club Member

This game has always had a focus on South American based series... see the Steam store page description. GT3/GT4 and other popular content is coming, some will be part as base game (don't need to buy more) and some will be DLC. If you want your status quo game where you can race GT3 cars at Monza or Spa... you have plenty of options out there.

3. TekNeil

TekNeil Take me back to the 2.4l, twin 50 weber days...

"You can please some people all of the time, you can please all people some of the time, but you can't please all people all of the time."

The car/track choices are all subjective, so there's never going to be an answer to your question.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Marius H

Marius H Internal Beta Tester Staff Member AMS2 Club Member

If you can't widen your horizon and experience new stuff then you've failed life. :eek:

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. Cliff

Cliff Member

Don't tell me, all you're interested in is the Ring and GT3?

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Goffik

Goffik Well-Known Member

I know, lets make yet another sim which has the exact same content as all the other main sims out there. Because hey, driving the exact same cars on the exact same tracks in every sim is what everyone wants, right? Nobody cares about variety, or about a developer celebrating the rich motorsport heritage of their home country, do they?

What a garbage post. :rolleyes: The reason I bought both AMS 1 and AMS 2 is because Reiza have the balls to do something different. Their sims have earnt their place in my collection by offering something I don't get with my other go-to sim. Way to go Reiza, keep it up guys and ignore fools like this. :)

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Wilson Santos

Wilson Santos Member

Better track selection than ams? lol

8. blanes

blanes Member

I Really love all the different South American tracks and historic versions of others like Imola & Adelaide, really refreshing andsuch awesome fun to drive. Very good selection of cars with differing drive characteristics too.

However if you are stuck in an expectation of same old cars & tracks that have been done already in every other sim then AMS2 is just not for you.

But then again you cannot have really spent much time experiencing the content, as a sim racer, to not find something to your taste or liking... surely !?

9. SwaggerJacker

SwaggerJacker Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Amen. Ibarra has made me it's biotch. Oh, and the Opala's I need more TP. Love this game.

• Like Like x 2