1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bug Reports - Automobilista 2 (Read the Opening Post)

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by Heitor Facuri Cicoti, Apr 4, 2020.

1. YoLolo69

YoLolo69 Active Member

With the new 0.8.7 when I select Play with Oculus Rift in Steam there is still this message which says: "Automobilista 2 does not support your current headset" with OK and Cancel buttons. I click OK and everything works fine.

• Like Like x 2
  2. VFX Pro

VFX Pro Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

0.8.7 - All cars and all Track.
    Telemetry display window is in the way/view. Move to the far right. I'm using 3400x144 Ultra wide.[​IMG]

Last edited: May 2, 2020
  3. VFX Pro

Perhaps, send a complaint to Renault!! LOL

• Funny Funny x 3
  4. TekNeil

TekNeil Take me back to the 2.4l, twin 50 weber days...

Track & Layout Used: All tracks
    Car Used: Superkart
    Applicable Settings: Single race with any number of identical opponents. Clear weather (Probably any weather tbh), either manual or rolling start, mandatory or none mandatory pit.

Report: You start the race with damage. Upon looking at the tyre HUD, the front left brake is sometimes red, sometimes not. But the temp is always MINUS a large number, something like: -24765473983737.
    You can try to drive with the damage (Not managed to complete a race yet), or if you pit, you then have the wheel flung hard to the right and you can't move/drive anymore.
    It's at this point the left front tyre has gone blue.
    Exiting and trying to start new races, single race, test day etc is then undriveable as the wheel flies to the right.
    I've had to turn off the game after trying several tracks in fear of breaking my wheel...

Steps to reproduce: Superkart single race at any track.
    I've searched for this issue: Search Results for Query: wheel turning right | Reiza Studios Forum and surprised to find nothing regards it, unless it's all being posted in the BETA forums.

5. ray64040

ray64040 Member AMS2 Club Member

Track & Layout Used: Ibarra
    Car Used: Formula Classic Gen 2
    Applicable Settings: Time Trials
    Report: Course map does not show with it enabled in HUD. Also get these artifacts on screen briefly whenever I start/restart a time trials session with this combo (see attached).
    Steps to reproduce: Drive this combination in Time Trials.

Attached Files:

6. morpwr

morpwr Active Member AMS2 Club Member

This happened to me without skipping anything with multiple combinations. Really annoying to get a penalty for going too slow and then being way behind on the start.lol Makes it a challenge though.

• Like Like x 1
  7. kagurazakayukari

kagurazakayukari Member

Track & Layout Used: Interlagos
    Car Used: N/A
    Applicable Settings: Time Trials
    Report: The starting point of TT is way too far from the last corner

Track & Layout Used: N/A
    Car Used: Formula Ultimate 2019
    Applicable Settings: N/A
    Report: Can we have a ERS Battery meter replace the RPM meter on the left side of wheel dashbroad? Right now when doing Time Trials I have no idea if or when the car will lost ERS power. This cause the speed is highly uncertain when on the straight near the end of the lap while you are trying to do anything you can.

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 3, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Sondey

Sondey New Member

Track & Layout Used: Imola Modern (possibly all layouts)
    Car Used: Any
    Applicable Settings: Thunderstorm weather
    Report: The frame rate at Imola is less than half of what I get anywhere else in a thunderstorm. In clear weather I'm getting almost 150 fps but in thunderstorms it drops to 45 fps.
    Steps to reproduce: Try a thunderstorm session at Imola.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Dynasty911

Dynasty911 New Member

Im getting this too, Oculus Rift CV1.

10. steve montuno

steve montuno Member

yep me too.

11. tpw

tpw Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Game version: 0.8.7.1 AVX
    Track & Layout : Any
    Car Used: Any
    Applicable Settings: Single Race, Opponent Settings
    Report: Player grid position: player custom. Specific grid position: always defaults to 1 and needs to be reset each time AMS2 is started, or even if just using another game mode such as Test Day and then coming back to Single Race.
    If you always like to start 9th out of 16 cars, you essentially need to enter it before every race

12. NuScorpii

NuScorpii Well-Known Member

@YoLolo69 @Dynasty911 @steve montuno
    I'm getting the headset not supported message too, but also on Project Cars 2 and Dirt Rally 2 so I think this is due to a recent Steam update.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. aboe_83

aboe_83 ABOE AMS2 Club Member

Track & Layout Used: Jerez Standard
    Car Used: F V12
    Applicable Settings: Single Player Race with AI and Mandatory Pitstop enabled
    Report: When entering the pit to do the mandatory pitstop my car just came to a complete stop at the pit entry line and the game wasn't registering any inputs from my wheel. I had to press Escape and quit the race. This has happened at Donington GP in the Ultima GTR as well in an online race I took part in a few days ago.
    Also, the AI were very slow into the pits themselves and I've also noticed how slow they are out of the pits during Practice, Quali and Race sessions at Jerez both in the F V12 and the AJR - they do not get up to speed until the exit of T2.
    Also, also, the AI at setting 120 are just too slow at Jerez in the F V12. Even with a full tank of fuel during a practise session I was able to go about a second quicker than them, three seconds quicker on a light fuel load. They're pretty quick in the AJR though.
    Steps to reproduce: Take part in a single player race with AI and enable mandatory pitstop, then make a pitstop during the race.

14. YoLolo69

YoLolo69 Active Member

Agree, I had a Steam upgrade just before having this message first time...

15. alink

alink Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Track & Layout Used:
    Car Used: StockCar V8
    Applicable Settings: night
    Report: no rear light
    Steps to reproduce:

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 3, 2020
  16. VFX Pro

Bug: MetalMoro AJR cars, still show slight G-Force motion (at the end of hard breaking) despite G-Force camera effect being off.

17. SRS13Rastus

SRS13Rastus Member AMS2 Club Member

Track & Layout Used: Interlagos Historic
    Car Used: Super V8
    Applicable Settings: Time trial
    Report: Times not recorded, retiring (As seen in Mad Al's recent update video) took me back to the main game screen 3 tries in a row, last one returned to Time Trial lobby but STILL no times listed WHATSOEVER, not mine, no WR's, nothing is saved to the lists. https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd....081/77C3881FDF539529ACFD9AABDC893E588C0B0701/
    Time was set but not recorded. Even in the pause screen nothing is shown
    https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd....349/73B14DA572E931667AC41DBBF0A0DA3D20573673/
    Re-entered same event and with the same car and still no times on record...
    https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd....540/50D03F457B9A4054F25FA5FAD8A7C08F2D320FC2/
    https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd....691/A13BC56C0640036354A0848E41A60D0D8A8FAB5A/
    https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd....209/4AFE93EFB6D5844288256EF0D897271B71818AD9/
    Steps to reproduce: Run any Time Trial event in the Early Access version.

Solved it! My ISP is being a pain in the backside....
    Doubled my internet connection costs and I'm in a battle with them atm so they've been blocking certain connections, (yet here I am typing away quite happily, go figure).
    Changed ISP for one offering a better deal at almost half the price the current shysters want. That should be live in 2 weeks so all good from there.
    I only discovered this today by tethering my mobile to test if it was hardware or software issue and can see times etc when phone is connected, if need be I'll use my mobile data for time trials for now :)

Last edited: May 5, 2020
  18. Maser V6

Maser V6 Assume nothing._ Verify everything._Have fun AMS2 Club Member

Track & Layout Used: Brands Hatch
    Car Used: F-Ultima
    Applicable Settings: Weather - Clear 10 lap race 2x ai cars set at 120 skill/50 aggression

Report: 50 seconds or so into 1st lap of race the 1st of 2 ai cars crashes into invisible object. I was in second place

Last edited: May 4, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. alexandre fonseca

alexandre fonseca Member AMS2 Club Member

Track & Layout Used: Spielberg
    Car Used: Fusca
    Applicable Settings: Automatic pit stop
    Report: Car crashes against the wall when leaving pit.
    Steps to reproduce: Just use automatic pit management and drive.

20. Donato

Donato Member

Versione / build del gioco: 0.8.7.1.1142
    Track & layout utilizzato
    : N / A
    Auto utilizzata : All
    Impostazioni applicabili : Telemetry
    Rapporto N / A : Force Gear Shake effect absent
    Passaggi da Riprodurre : I use sw x-sim for my dynamic position 2 DOF, all the other forces are ok, that of the gear shake effect is missing, all sims have this option from telemetry