1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Triple set up...How to do it ?

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - Help & Support' started by PETER BLACK, May 4, 2020.

1. PETER BLACK

PETER BLACK New Member

Hi Folks.
    I just bought the game tonight and have tried in vain for over three hours to get it to run on my triples.
    I'm not the most computer savy, in fact I'm pretty useless.
    Is there a guide anywhere, I've looked and can't find anything. I saw mention of copying the file out from PC2 but as I've not used that with my triples the option is greyed out.
    If anyone can help It would be very much appreciated.
    Thanks.

2. BistoKid

BistoKid Active Member

If you are using nvidia I had problems but the guys helped me out. This was one of my posts when managed to get it running...

1. Setup Nvidia surround to span screens and then setup bevel correction.
    2. Go to AMS2 and set resolution in options>performance to your original resolution before bevel correction; mine is 5760x1080 60hz.
    3. Go to options>triple screen check triple screen spanning.
    4. Go to Race menu>test day and check how it looks.
    5. If required adjust data in options>triple screen to fine tune. My left screen 47.00 / 26.00 / 1.00 / 1.00 / 0.00 / 77.00 - Centre 47.00 / 26.00 / 1.00 / 1.00 / 0.00 / 0.00 / 60.00 - Right 47.00 / 26.00 / 1.00 / 1.00 / 0.00 / 73.00.

Maybe searching my original post “Another triples issue” detailing the other feedback.

Good luck!

3. sherpa25

sherpa25 Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Just to add some more info, from past experience.
    After step 5 per @Bisto, there may be some values that may not be edited correctly (ex. I couldn't set Center distance to lower than 90). You would have to exit the game, go to My Documents\Automobilista 2 folder and edit triplescreensettings.xml (I use Notepad+), and at the bottom you will lines representing the 3 screens, and you can input the correct values there.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Ashaz

Ashaz Member

I'm using eyefinity and it sort of just worked out of the box to my surprice.

The FOV values are kind of goofy tho. I had to set mine to 70 to make it look correct. A very strange value as I normaly has it at 120 spanning all 3 screens or 40-50 in games with vertical fov. But once i got that figured out, the perspective looks great.

5. Ashaz

Ashaz Member

so since the last update, my side monitors are messed up. If I pick a P3 car, I see part of the mirrors on my main monitor perfectly round, but on the side monitores they are out of alignment and stretched verticaly.
    What is going on? And how do I fix it?

6. Supa

Supa Active Member AMS2 Club Member

I dont have to use nvidia surround an glad as its a pain. Just use the Triple screen support in AMS2 folder in my documents. Just put your monitor values in the triplescreensettings file! Probably need to put in your side monitor angles.

7. eSTee3

eSTee3 Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Here's my issue... No matter how much I play around with settings, I can either get the top of the monitors to line up perfectly, or the bottom... Here's an example of the tops being perfect, with the image being more and more off as you progress downward along the bezels. AC, ACC, R3E, AM1, ATS, ETS, etc... All are perfect except for AM2 and PC2. WTH?

Photo - Google Photos