1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Setup external mirrors

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by JP Deion, May 10, 2020.

1. JP Deion

JP Deion New Member AMS2 Club Member

Hello, is it possible to setup the external mirrors ?
    for me they're useless, i see only the sky and not the cars coming from behind right and behind left... the is stupid for such car driving game.
    Thank you

2. Goffik

Goffik Well-Known Member

You can't adjust them yet.

3. BistoKid

BistoKid Active Member

Assuming you are using cockpit view, have you tried adjusting your seat position, I certainly do not suffer from this issue at least.

4. Goffik

Goffik Well-Known Member

It depends on the car. Some of the mirrors are indeed awkwardly adjusted at the moment, and at least in VR it's not necessarily possible to put yourself in a position that makes them useful.

5. 250swb

250swb Active Member

The seat position can make a big difference but you should also have a button on your wheel that scrolls you through having no information, then race positions and the rear view mirror, and then tyre temps and pressures.

6. Goffik

Goffik Well-Known Member

A good alternative, but virtual mirrors aren't for everybody, especially those in VR. We still need proper mirror adjustment at some point. Didn't PCars have this feature?

7. ohyeah2389

ohyeah2389 It's The Little Things

And to add on to that, the virtual mirror in game right now is very small compared to other games. Would like to see an option to scale it up a bit.