1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Automobilista 2 V0.9.3.1 RELEASED - Now updated to v0.9.3.2

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - News & Announcements' started by Renato Simioni, May 22, 2020.

1. MassimoG

MassimoG New Member

10 out of 10 on this last update, really really happy. Been driving hot cars fusca hc2 at imola and ffs what a beautiful feeling, can feel the breaking point limit nicely now (low end logitech), steering weight just perfect, road noises kerbs could feel everything, all still on default 100 50 50
    Dunno why peeps are never happy asking for more cars this and that, just enjoy what you got today.

Thanks :hurrayreiza: for the hard work. You made me smile today :)

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. VFX Pro

VFX Pro Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Best version of the FFB so far!! Glad it's now locked in...!!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Donato

Donato Member

la cartella> Documenti> Automobilista 2 deve essere eliminata?

4. Rodrigo Rudenas

Rodrigo Rudenas New Member

Boas att...
    Porém, resolveram o BUG de travar o carro na entrada dos boxes?
    simplesmente ao entrar nos boxes o carro para, vc perde o controle do carro, não pode fazer mais nada a não ser sair da corrida, o carro fica preso na entrada do pit.

5. Stakanov

Stakanov Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Logitech G920: I was very happy with the FFB in version 0.9.2.1 ... very full, I felt the chassis, the weight transfer and the tires, the only thing I wanted increased was the scrub effect on the asphalt or the detail ... having said that, unfortunately, I have to say that the FFB in this new version 0.9.3.1 I didn't like it at all, for some things it is more detailed (sliding), but unfortunately I don't feel this fullness at the center (on the contrary it seems to me much less full), excessive (hateful) oscillation has returned, I feel this strange pendulum effect (I fight with the weight of the car), I have lost feeling especially in braking and strangely every time I block violently after a long straight, the the car turns even if I steer a few degrees and I don't recover it anymore ... I have the feeling of having a mule that pushes me out of the corner, and counter-steer the problem it catapults to the other side ...

I deleted the documents folder, I put back the settings of before, I loaded the profile and the default settings, I entered the same FFB values (I also looked for other combinations), but I can't find the balance anymore, ... I don't know if you have the same problems as me ... I will try again tomorrow, but I don't think it's me that doesn't work, I was upset ...

Car Sprintrace, Circuit VIR, GAIN 88 LFB 85 FX70
    Same feeling on other cars and other circuits

Last edited: May 23, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. MassimoG

MassimoG New Member

Si ė consigliabile

• Like Like x 2
  7. F1Aussie

F1Aussie Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Well well well, look who is here. . And a backer too.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. ozcanuck

ozcanuck Active Member

Great work, Reiza! I had really been enjoying the old Interlagos and Jacarepagua, but was wondering what class would be authentic...enter Hot Cars...thank you. Great fun along with some Copa Classics. Interlagos is like a Brazilian Nordschliefe.
    Can anyone suggest other existing classes that would have run at these old Brazilian tracks?

• Like Like x 1
  9. ozcanuck

ozcanuck Active Member

Slip sliding away.....nice drifting in the Col!

10. F1Aussie

F1Aussie Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

I still have the low res shortcut after the update, is there something extra I need to do to fix it?

11. tpw

tpw Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Thanks so much for yet another impressive update. Each time a beta update is released I read the various doom and gloom posts from the usual suspects and expect the worst, only to have my expectations blown away by the EA the next day. The physics, handling and FFB for the vast majority of the cars in AMS2 are now extraordinary IMHO, and this is the beating heart of any sim. Next stop AI, as confirmed by Renato. Once these are sorted then as far as I'm concerned it's just polishing and feature completion (more liveries, missing animations, trackside ambience audio, QOL for the UI, various audio and graphics bugs etc etc). Maybe I'm too optimistic, but the incredible progress Reiza have made since EA, all while remaining engaged and communicative, gives me every confidence. I pretty much stopped driving my other sims since EA came out, and I don't regret a second.

• Like Like x 10
    • Agree Agree x 2
  12. Jox05

Jox05 New Member

[QUOTE = "Stakanov, post: 75693, member: 12992"] Logitech G920: Estaba muy contento con el FFB en la versión 0.9.2.1 ... muy lleno, sentí el chasis, la transferencia de peso y los neumáticos, lo único Lo que quería aumentar era el efecto de fregado sobre el asfalto o el detalle ... Habiendo dicho eso, desafortunadamente, tengo que decir que el FFB en esta nueva versión 0.9.3.1 no me gustó en absoluto, por algunas cosas es más detallado (deslizante), pero desafortunadamente no siento esta plenitud en el centro (por el contrario, me parece mucho menos completa), ha regresado una oscilación excesiva (odiosa), siento este extraño efecto de péndulo (lucho con el peso del automóvil), he perdido la sensación, especialmente al frenar, y cada vez que bloqueo violentamente después de una larga recta, el automóvil gira incluso si giro unos pocos grados y no lo hago ''.No lo recupere más ... Tengo la sensación de tener una mula que me empuja fuera de la esquina, y contrarresta el problema que catapulta al otro lado ...

Eliminé la carpeta de documentos, puse de nuevo la configuración de antes, cargué el perfil y la configuración predeterminada, ingresé los mismos valores FFB (también busqué otras combinaciones), pero ya no puedo encontrar el saldo, .. No sé si tienes los mismos problemas que yo ... Lo intentaré de nuevo mañana, pero no creo que sea yo quien no funcione, estaba molesto ...

Sprintrace para automóvil, circuito VIR, GAIN 88 LFB 85 FX70
    Misma sensación en otros autos y otros circuitos [/ QUOTE]
    Lo mismo me pasa con el g29. La dirección es muy suave y no siento el asfalto como en la versión anterior. Espero que no lo dejen así

• Like Like x 1
  13. Batito

Batito New Member

14. steve-tsao

steve-tsao New Member

yeyeye i really think the controller damping is a big problem!!!!

15. BistoKid

BistoKid Active Member

Last night was the best session I have had to date, really enjoying this. When the suggestion to run AI at 100% and 50% aggression was posted in the update notes, I was concerned I would not keep up. In actual fact it was the best experience I have had with the AI; racing Caterhams Superlight at the British tracks, I was able to fight for every piece of tarmac competitively, fantastic!

• Like Like x 3
  16. Donato

Donato Member

hi, ffb and more all very well, now it's a nice drive !! I have only one problem: compared to the previous release, the car (Sprint Race) now starts in braking, although I have 10% BRF sensitivity (Fanatec) and 20% sensitivity in the game. Before the heeling was not so accentuated, I tried to modulate but I don't solve. do you have any advice?
    Specifically, the large two detached in Kyalami.
    thanks

17. Dady Cairo

Dady Cairo "Son of Spartakus" and "Leisure Nostradamus" AMS2 Club Member

Schleife,Schleife Nordschleife. Nürburgring,Nuerburgring...:p:D

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. menacegtr

menacegtr Active Member AMS2 Club Member

It also flickers on single screen but not really off putting

19. sampopel

sampopel Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Are there improvements to non-wheel controllers to come?

• Like Like x 1
  20. Obbzy_XR_

Obbzy_XR_ Member

Bravo Reiza. :hurrayreiza:
    Another successful update by the looks of things.

Just had a quick run in the Super V8s at Brands GP.
    Before this update, after about 2-3 laps the brakes
    would just lock & the car would inexplicably spin
    from the rear... especially coming into Druids.

This seems to be fixed, as I did quite a few laps,
    and the braking felt natural & progressive...
    Yay.
    Love the P3s too & hoping to give the new cars
    a razz at some stage.

Onwards & upwards.
    Thanks again team... :cool:

• Like Like x 1