1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cockpit mirror adjustment

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by Cloudini5NL, Jun 1, 2020.

1. Cloudini5NL

Cloudini5NL New Member

Hey Reiza family, i joined this forum just to get to the source of development.

as this AMS2 Sim is starting to look like a real charm, i wanted to ask for the ability to assign a few buttons to adjust the mirrors inside the cockpit view if this could be possible.

oh and i REALLY start to enjoy AMS2 ;)

On a side note, an Mclaren MP4/26 or 27 in the game would make me go wild

greetings
    Cloudini5NL

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Goffik

Goffik Well-Known Member

You should probably make use of the search function. This has already been asked for at least twice.

3. Cloudini5NL

Cloudini5NL New Member

Yes i should probably have done that, and over seen that in my quick action

4. SaxOhare

SaxOhare Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

It is hard to find the things you are searching for, and for everyone who searched on mirrors and landed in this post
    The mirrors can't be adjusted, the only thing you can do is change your FOV to get your mirrors on your main/middle screen

• Like Like x 1
  5. Scoops

Scoops Member

I have often wondered why the mirrors cant be set automatically based on seat position. Then give the driver the ability to adjust slightly. Move the seat / fov and the mirrors adjust with you.

Seat seat seat seat mirror mirror mirror in anyone else’s head?

Just me then

• Like Like x 3
  6. Cloudini5NL

Cloudini5NL New Member

Well if there are 4 buttons able to assign mirror up/down/inwards and outwards you can adjust the mirrors more to the direct rear of your car or more to the outside of your blind spot. Like the way you can adjust your seat. FOV should be seperated from your mirrors i believe

7. Mahjik

Mahjik Active Member

It's not just the ability to adjust it, but it's also being able to save the data and retrieve it for each car when it's driven. All of those things are technically possible, but I'm just pointing out it's more than just configuring a few buttons.

• Agree Agree x 2